3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMatlock Way, Desborough, Kettering
Sold STC £172,500
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Immaculately Presented
- Good Road Links
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Driveway & Garage
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Contact Agent to View
IMMACULATELY PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY - Located in a popular area of Desborough close to good road links, inside the accommodation briefly comprises lounge/dining room, modern kitchen, upstairs family bathroom and three bedrooms. Outside offers a garage, driveway and front and rear gardens.
COVERED STORM PORCH
Enter via main front door to:
Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Coat hanging space.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 18'4 x 14'6 narrowing to 8'8 (5.60m x 4.45m narrowing to 2.68m)
Two windows to front aspect. Two radiators. Under stairs storage cupboard. Patio door giving access to rear garden and window to rear aspect. Feature fireplace with inset gas fire.
KITCHEN 8'5 x 7'4 (2.59m x 2.25m)
Window to rear aspect. One and a half bowl Composite sink and single drainer unit with mixer tap above. Space for fridge/freezer. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine. A range of high gloss wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces over and under counter lighting. Fitted electric oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over. Recessed LED lights to ceiling.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Cupboard housing boiler for gas central heating and storage space.
BEDROOM ONE 11'7 max narrowing to 10'4 max x 9'5 (3.56m max narrowing to 3.16m max x 2.89m)
Fitted wardrobes to one side. Window to front aspect. Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 10'1 plus door recess x 8'6 (3.07m plus door recess x 2.62m)
Fitted wardrobes to one side. Window to rear aspect, Radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 9'7 x 7'1 (2.96m x 2.16m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator.
Frosted window to rear aspect. Towel style radiator. Suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with electric shower over.
Enclosed by timber fencing, the rear garden has a main lawn, decorative gravelled area and paved patio ideal for garden furniture.
Mainly laid to lawn with access to front door.
GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
A single garage with up and over door, power and light and personal door in to rear garden. Driveway and path leading to front porch.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59852726.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.