4 bedroom link detached house for saleBramble Hedge Path, Jamestown, Alexandria
Sold STC £215,000
- Modern Linked Detached Villa
- Four Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Landscaped Gardens
Beautifully presented modern linked detached villa with garage that sits in a corner position.
Four bedrooms, modern fitted kitchen, utility room, conservatory, driveway with garage, landscaped gardens, DG, GCH
A modern linked detached villa that sits in a corner position within this desirable development. The property provides immaculate accommodation over two levels with the additional advantage of generous mature gardens.
The accommodation extends to covered entrance portico, reception hallway, ground floor two piece WC with useful storage cupboard off, good size lounge with french doors leading through to the dining room from where patio doors give access to a generous conservatory. The ground floor accommodation is completed by a modern fitted kitchen which offers a good range of base and wall mounted units and finally a utility room. The first floor offers four bedrooms, three of which are good sized doubles with built in storage. There is also a bathroom with four piece suite extending to WC, wash hand basin, bath and a seperate shower cubicle.
The gardens are of particular note as they are generous, well stocked and mature.
The property has gas central heating, double glazing and a driveway leading to an attached single car garage.
Lounge 15' 3" x 12' ( 4.65m x 3.66m )
Dining Room 10' 10" x 11' 11" ( 3.30m x 3.63m )
Kitchen 10' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.30m x 2.87m )
Utility Room 4' 9" x 9' 8" ( 1.45m x 2.95m )
Conservatory 13' 8" x 9' 10" ( 4.17m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 1 10' 11" x 11' 10" narrowing to 9' 7" ( 3.33m x 3.61m narrowing to 2.92m )
Bedroom 2 10' 11" narrowing to 8' 7" x 9' 6" excluding door recess ( 3.33m narrowing to 2.62m x 2.90m excluding door recess )
Bedroom 3 8' 3" x 11' 10" narrowing to 9' 7" at front of wardrobe ( 2.51m x 3.61m narrowing to 2.92m at front of wardrobe )
Bedroom 4 8' 7" x 9' 6" ( 2.62m x 2.90m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBT104761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.