2 bedroom terraced house for saleBroxton Road, Ellesmere Port
Offers Over £80,000
- TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACED
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
**NO CHAIN** Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac close to amenities and travel links is this deceptively spacious terraced house boasting adaptable accommodation throughout. The property has a good sized rear garden and would make an ideal first time buy or investment.
**NO CHAIN** Jones & Chapman are delighted to present for sale this mid-terraced house situated close to local schools, amenities and travel networks in Ellesmere Port. The property provides deceptively spacious, adaptable accommodation throughout that needs to be appreciated with an internal inspection. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hall, spacious lounge and a kitchen to the ground floor, whilst to the first floor are two well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property is tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac and has a low-maintenance garden to the front of the house as well as a good sized rear garden and front to back access via a passageway to the side of the house. This house is available with no onward chain and would make a fantastic first time buy or investment. An early viewing is strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment!
Double glazed door to the front aspect, laminate flooring and a double radiator.
Lounge 20' 9" x 12' 2" max ( 6.32m x 3.71m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, gas fire place and a radiator.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 9' 5" ( 2.54m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and a door to the rear garden. The kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, gas oven, plumbing for a washing machine, fridge, freezer, combi boiler, fully tiled walls and floor.
Stairs from hall
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 9' 2" ( 4.39m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobes and a double radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" into recess x 13' into door recess ( 3.48m into recess x 3.96m into door recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobes and a double radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. The bathroom comprises; WC, wash hand basin, bath, shower, fully tiled walls and a double radiator.
To the front of the property there is a garden laid to lawn with fence enclosed boundaries.
To the rear of the property there is a concrete area leading onto a lawned garden with a brick shed and panel enclosed boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59853494.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU104541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.