2 bedroom terraced house for saleRebow Road, Dovercourt, Harwich
Sold STC £144,000
- Well Presented Home
- 2 Bedrooms
- Kitchen & Shower Room
- Gardens & Allocated Parking
We are pleased to market this very well presented home with allocated parking spaces and presented in good decorative order throughout. The property benefits from conservatory and is offered with no onward chain. Located ideally for schools, shops and sea front.
With UPVC entrance door, radiator, wood laminate floor, stairs to first floor, opening into Kitchen and Lounge.
Lounge 12' 3" x 11' 6" ( 3.73m x 3.51m )
With patio doors opening to Conservatory, wood laminate flooring, understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
Kitchen 11' x 5' 9" ( 3.35m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to front, tiled effect floor, roll-edge work surface, one and half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap and tiled splashback, four ring hob with extractor over, matching base and wall mounted units with integrated oven, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine.
Conservatory 9' 10" x 9' 7" ( 3.00m x 2.92m )
Sloping roof, wood laminate flooring, doors to side and rear, double glazed to side and rear aspects.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 9' 1" x 7' 7" ( 2.77m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to front, storage cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" plus wardrobes x 8' 6" ( 3.15m plus wardrobes x 2.59m )
Fitted wardrobes, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Heated towel rail, wash hand basin with cupboard under, walk in double shower cubicle, tiled walls and floor.
The rear garden commences with decking and a patio area. There is a summerhouse and is majority laid to hard standing and fully enclosed. To the front of the property there is allocated parking for two vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59854712.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW105073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.