4 bedroom detached house for saleBluebell Mead, Corsham
Sold STC £345,000
- Four double bedrooms
- Enclosed south facing garden
- Double Garage
- Large living space
- Detached House
- Master suite
A fantastic FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM home situated on the highly popular Katherine Park, located on the Bath side of Corsham, with good access to the MOD site. Good size living accommodation including 22ft kitchen/dining room and downstairs cloakroom. DOUBLE GARAGE and gardens.
A great opportunity to purchase an immaculate family home in a popular area of Corsham.
Corsham offers many amenities on its door step including local independent shops, small supermarket, library, doctors and dentist, along with well regarded primary schools and secondary school. The Georgian City of Bath is only a short drive away offering a greater range of social and cultural activities, along with a mainline train station to Bristol, London and beyond. The M4 motorway is also close by.
The accommodation spans over three floors and includes a large master suite on the top floor, family bathroom, three double bedrooms on the second floor and large kitchen/diner and living room on the first floor.
W.C. and wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Radiator.
Living Room 18' 9" x 10' 4" ( 5.71m x 3.15m )
Window to front and French doors to rear. Fireplace with gas fire. Radiator. TV point.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 22' 11" x 11' 10" ( 6.99m x 3.61m )
Windows to front and rear of property. Fitted Kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Gas and electric oven. Plumbing for dish washer and washing machine. Built in fridge/freezer. Under lights. Wall tiling. Radiator.
Window to rear. Stairs to top floor. Airing cupboard. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 10' 6" ( 3.53m x 3.20m )
Window to front. Television point. Telephone point. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' x 8' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.67m )
Window to front. Telephone point. Television point. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 6" x 6' 11" ( 3.20m x 2.11m )
Window to rear. Radiator. TV point.
Frosted window to rear. Suite comprising bath with mixer tap, over head shower, wash hand basin and W.C. Radiator. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Part tiling. Heated towel rail.
Windows to front and rear.
Master Bedroom Suite 14' 6" x 10' 7" ( 4.42m x 3.23m )
Double aspect Velux windows to front and rear. Television and telephone points. With adjoining private dressing room and an en-suite.
Window to front, adjoining bathroom and master bedroom.
Velux window to rear. Suite comprising bath, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin and W.C. Part tiling. Shaver point.
Front garden with mature shrubs and plants with steps leading to front door. Secluded rear garden with access from garage. Mainly laid to lawn with patio area. Wall surrounding. Stepping stone pathway.
Up and over doors. Power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59854733.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COS103943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Corsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.