3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFullwood Avenue, Newhaven
Sold STC £234,000
- Spacious semi-detached house
- Double aspect lounge/diner
- South facing rear garden
- Garage and driveway
- Downstairs cloakroom
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer this spacious semi-detached chalet bungalow. This property is an ideal starter home or an investment property, accommodation briefly comprising three bedrooms and shower room upstairs, lounge/dining room, kitchen, cloakroom, garage and driveway.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale this spacious semi-detached chalet bungalow. This property is an ideal starter home or an investment property with the downstairs living space comprising lounge/dining room, kitchen, cloakroom, third bedroom or can be used as a seperate dining room. The upstairs accommodation consists of a spacious master bedroom and second single bedroom both overlooking the Southerly rear garden, and a family sized shower room. This property is situated in a sought after location in The Valley, close to Newhaven Town Centre, within walking distance to the primary school and easy access to local transport.
Double glazed side door, double glazed window to side and front, laminate flooring, door to cloakroom and entrance hall.
Fitted suite comprising wash hand basin, WC, radiator, partly tiled. Double glazed window to front.
Stairs leading to first floor landing, understairs cupboard, laminate flooring, radiator.
Lounge/ Diner 22' x 13' 2" ( 6.71m x 4.01m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed patio doors to rear garden, gas fire place, wall mounted gas boiler, radiator.
Bedroom Two/ Dining Room 10' 11" x 9' 7" ( 3.33m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 8' 11" ( 2.92m x 2.72m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces extend to incorporate a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, cooker, washing machine, fridge. Double glazed window to front.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall, airing cupboard housing immersion tank, hatch providing access to loft storage. Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 15' 1" ( 3.94m x 4.60m )
Double glazed window to rear, eaves cupboard providing storage, radiator.
Bedroom Three 16' 2" x 8' 4" ( 4.93m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Fitted suite comprising walk-in electric shower, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, partly tiled, radiator. Double glazed window to front.
Laid to lawn with steps up to the front door, side gate leading to rear garden, driveway providing parking and access to garage.
Southerly rear garden with pathed patio area with steps leading to terraced rear garden mainly laid to lawn.
Up and over door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59856668.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEA103635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Peacehaven. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.