1 bedroom retirement property for saleBader Court, Martlesham Heath, Ipswich
Sold STC £125,000
- First Floor Retirement Flat
- One Bedroom
- Warden Controlled
- Communal Parking
- Stunning Views Over Martlesham Heath Green
- Highly Sought After Location
This one bedroom, retirement flat for over fifty-fives is located in the highly sought after area of Martlesham Heath, the first floor property boasts a balcony with stunning views over Martlesham Green. The property is warden controlled and close to the local doctor's surgery and shops.
The property does have a star lift, also there is 24/7 contact support via contact points in each room, these are cords that can be pulled if assistance is required.
The local site manager organisers coffee meetings and events for the residents.
Entrance Door Into:
Built-in cupboard housing boiler. Doors through to:
Lounge 15' x 10' 1" ( 4.57m x 3.07m )
Double glazed French doors to the rear leading to balcony which is overlooking Martlesham Green.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 9' ( 2.79m x 2.74m )
One and a half sink unit with mixer tap over, adjoining work surface with drawers under. Matching eye and base level units with built-in electric hob and oven with extractor fan and light over. Space for washing machine, fridge and freezer. Tiled splash backs and replacement double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 15' 4" x 9' 2" ( 4.67m x 2.79m )
Fitted wardrobes and replacement double glazed window to the front.
Three piece suite comprising of double shower cubicle, low level w.c and pedestal wash hand basin. Laminate flooring and tiled splash backs.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59856692.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPW100156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.