2 bedroom detached bungalow for salePacific Close, March
Sold STC £190,000
- £1000 Buyer Incentive Campaign on this Property
- Re-Furbished to an Excellent Standard
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Re-Fitted 17ft Kitchen Diner
- Re-Fitted Bathroom
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Cul-de-Sac Location
- No Onward Chain
*No Onward Chain
*Garage and off road parking
*Re-fitted 17ft Kitchen Diner
*Two Double Bedrooms
*Re-furbished to an Excellent Standard
*£1000 Buyers Incentive on this property
Entrance porch with light
Built in storage cupboard, cloaks cupboard, access into loft, radiator.
3.44m x 4,44m max (11'3" x 14'6") Feature fire place with exposed brick surround enclosing a fitted "living flame" gas fire, radiator, Pvcu double glazed window to front.
Re-Fitted Kitchen Diner
2.95m x 5.47m (9'7" x 17'9") Fitted with a matching range of base units with work top space over featuring a modern stainless steel single drainer sink with mixer tap, fitted eye level electric oven and hob with extractor over, integrated microwave, plumbing for washing machine, part tiled walls, Pvcu double glazed window to rear, Pvcu double glazed French doors to rear.
Fitted with a three piece bathroom suite comprising 'P'shaped panelled bath with independent shower over, low level WC and wash hand basin, heated towel rail, Pvcu frosted double glazed window to rear.
3.94m x 2.77m (12'9" x 9'1") Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
2.51m x 4.34m max (8'2" x 14'2") Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator.
Front garden is laid to lawn with hedged boarders, shrubs, plants and a paved pathway to the front entrance door. Drive way to the side of the property leading to the garage allows off road parking with gated access into the rear gardens which are laid to lawn with trees, conifers and shrubs with a paved patio area.
* £1000 Buyer Incentive Campaign on this Property
* Re-Furbished to an Excellent Standard
* Two Double Bedrooms
* Re-Fitted 17ft Kitchen Diner
* Re-Fitted Bathroom
* Garage and Off Road Parking
* Cul-de-Sac Location
* No Onward Chain
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59857070.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC201997. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.