3 bedroom detached house for saleMillholm Road, Desborough, KETTERING
Sold STC £190,000
- Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Good Size Plot
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Off Road Parking
- Garage Conversion
- Contact Agent to View
DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS PLOT - DESBOROUGH LOCATION - Detached with three bedrooms, beautiful kitchen, off road parking,viewing highly recommended.
Enter via main front door to:
Stairs rising to first floor landing. Under stairs storage. Two radiators.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 19'2 x 12'6 narrowing to 10'4 (5.85m x 3.84m)
Window to rear aspect. French doors giving access to rear garden. Radiator. Laminate flooring. Feature fireplace with inset living flame gas fire.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 19'8 x 7'6 (6.03m x 2.31m)
Window to front aspect. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splash back surrounds. Stainless steel sink and single drainer unit with mixer tap above. Built in double oven and hob with cooker hood over. Breakfast bar.
ROOM ONE 6'8 x 6'9
ROOM TWO 8'5 x 6'8
Window to front aspect. This room is currently being used as a workshop.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Window to side aspect.
BEDROOM ONE 12'7 x 9'4 (3.87m x 2.87m)
Window to rear aspect. Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 10'6 x 9'7 (3.23m x 2.96m)
Window to rear aspect. Radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 10'5 x 6'8 (3.20m x 2.07m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator.
Obscure window to front aspect. Three piece suite comprises panel bath with electric shower over and tiled splash back surrounds, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Towel style radiator. Cupboard housing emersion heater for hot water and storage space. Shaver point.
Mainly laid to decorative gravel, the front garden provides ample space for several cars. Steps down to a lawned area.
Enclosed by timber fencing. Patio area which leads to a lawned area with mature shrubs and plants. Raised pond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59857073.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.