3 bedroom terraced house for saleFore Street, Taunton
- THREE STOREY, THREE BEDROOM ACCOMMODATION
- EXCELLENT, FLEXIBLE INTERIOR WITH POTENTIAL GUEST SUITE
- REAR COURTYARD AND DETACHED GARDEN
- IMMENSE CHARACTER THORUGHOUT
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH GRANITE WORKTOPS
- BATHROOM, SEPARATE WC
- STUDY AREA, ADDITIONAL GAMES / TV ROOM WITH NETWORK CABLING AND SOUND
- BEAUTIFULLY REDECORATED THROUGHOUT
- MANY PERIOD FEATURES AND MODERN BENEFITS
- VIEWING IS STRONGLY ADVISED
In the heart of Milverton, this impressive Grade II listed house offers superbly-flexible living space over three floors. Abundant in internal character, the house has been the subject of a meticulous refurbishment program in recent months and is immaculately-presented throughout. A middle floor offers a sitting room, kitchen and bathroom, whilst upstairs on the first floor are two double bedrooms and a separate cloakroom. The house is wonderfully enhanced by the lower ground floor, currently configured as a third bedroom, lower landing / study area and a games / television room with in-built network cabling and speaker systems. With both period and contemporary features, Quartley House really does offer the best of both worlds, all in one of Somerset's finest villages. EPC exempt.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6707040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbins Richards, Wellington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.