2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHarrogate Drive, Doncaster, DN12
- Double Glazing
- Brand New Ideal Boiler installed 2016
- Fully block paved rear garden
- Gated driveway
- Elevated position - views of local countryside
- Two double bedrooms
- Part boarded loft with ladder access
- Ample built in storage space in kitchen and Bedroom 1 and landing
- Low maintenance garden
- Outdoor storage both at the front and back of the property
REFURBISHED with NEW UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING & EXTERNAL DOORS, NEW BOILER, RE-FITTED BATHROOM WITH EXTRA LARGE BATH, CCTV SECURITY SYSTEM, FULLY BLOCK PAVED REAR GARDEN WITH ELEVATED POSITION AND VIEWS OF LOCAL LANDSCAPE. Beautifully presented 2 bedroom end townhouse in Denaby Main, Doncaster, which is offered without chain. This freehold property benefits from a lounge with feature fire place, kitchen / dining room with plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, 2 double bedrooms and 1 bathroom. There is ample storage with large built in cupboards in Bedroom 1, on the landing, two in the kitchen and externally both at the front and rear of the property. Accessed via a drop down ladder there is substantial loft space that has been partly boarded out. A brand new Ideal combi-boiler was installed in April 2016 providing gas central heating and hot water. New double glazing, fascias and soffits were installed in 2015.
There is a large block paved elevated rear garden with a gated driveway. A CCTV security system operates 24/7 that can be monitored and recorded via a website. This property is located close to green belt land, views of which can be enjoyed from the rear of the property. There is currently an electric stair-lift in place, however this can easily be removed should the successful buyer prefer. Some wardrobes and furnishings may be sold with the property subject to agreement. Immediate viewing advised!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS46839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.