2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBryant Road, Kettering
- Popular South Kettering Location
- Walking Distance to Wicksteed Park
- Good Road Links
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Off Road Parking
- Conservatory to the Rear
- Generous Size Rear Garden
- Viewing Recommended
CLOSE PROXIMITY TO WICKSTEED PARK - Well presented semi-detached bungalow with good size plot including off road parking and mature gardens. Viewing highly recommended.
Enter via part glazed door with further part glazed door to entrance hall.
Three piece suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower enclosure with electric shower. Radiator. Shaving point.
BEDROOM ONE 11'4 max x 10'9 (3.47m max x 3.32m)
Large window to rear aspect. Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 9'9 x 8'7 (3.01m x 2.65m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator.
LOUNGE 12'1 plus bay x 11'8 max (3.69m plus bay x 3.59m max)
Bay window to front aspect. Radiator.
KITCHEN 11'2 plus door recess x 10'3 (3.41m plus door recess x 3.14m)
Fitted with wall, base and full length cupboards. Tiled worktops with matching upstands. Single stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer taps above. Space for fridge/freezer. Electric oven and gas hob. Radiator. Two windows to rear aspect and one window to side aspect. Door to:
CONSERVATORY 10'8 x 9'6 (3.29m x 2.93m)
Double patio doors to rear garden. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area and pathway leading to a vinyl tool shed. Established plants and trees. Side access.
Mainly laid to lawn with established plants and block paving for off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59858099.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.