3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMenock Road, Kings Park, Glasgow
Sold STC £225,000
- Detached Bumgalow
- Three Public Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- GAS C.H. and DG
- Landscaped Gardens
A truly impressive detached bungalow set within this established and much sought after residential locale.
Presented to the market in excellent order this bright and well appointed property should not fail to impress upon inspection. Offering generously proportioned accomodation of versatile layout the interior comprises entrance vestibule, welcoming rec hall, attractive bay windowed lounge, modern fitted kitchen, dining area, family/tv room, three well presented bedrooms and well equipped family bathroom. The property features a fresh and tasteful decorative theme a system of GCH. and double glazed window units. Externally the property enjoys extensive landscaped gardens surrounding incorporating a pleasant lawn section and colourful selection of shrubs and perinnials. Off street parking is also provided for via a convenient driveway to side.
Situated within this popular locale the property is well placed for local amenities with a variety of shops within walking distance catering for day to day requirements. Alternatively the area benefits from excellent public transport links which provide fast commuter access to Glasgow city centre, East Kilbride and surrounding areas. Excellent schooling may be found locally both at primary and secondary levels.
Lounge 13' 11" EXC. BAY x 12' 11" ( 4.24m EXC. BAY x 3.94m )
Family/tv Room 13' 6" x 11' 9" MAX ( 4.11m x 3.58m MAX )
Dining Room 10' x 10' 3" ( 3.05m x 3.12m )
Kitchen 9' 6" x 8' 4" ( 2.90m x 2.54m )
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 9' 10" ( 4.24m x 3.00m )
Bedroom Two 17' 4" MAX x 8' 6" MAX ( 5.28m MAX x 2.59m MAX )
Bedroom Three 13' 4" MAX x 11' 2" ( 4.06m MAX x 3.40m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59859236.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD104648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.