3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlayford Road, Ipswich
- Extended Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Cloakroom & Family Bathroom
- Two Reception Rooms & a Utility Room
- Garage & Off-Road Parking
- Highly Sought After Location & School Catchment
This three bedroom semi-detached house has been extended and must be viewed, boasting a utility room, cloakroom, two reception rooms, a garage, off-road parking and a lovely very large garden. Located in the heart of the desirable area of IP4.
Situated within walking distance to Ipswich Hospital and all local amenities including frequent bus routes in to town centre. Close to Northgate High School and Kesgrave High School, within a stone's throw from Rushmere Golf Course and the Heath.
The property provides easy access on to the main arterial routes in and out of Ipswich including the A12 & A14 also surrounding areas such as Playford village, Rushmere St Andrew, Kesgrave, Martlesham & Felixstowe.
Entrance Door Into:
Solid wood flooring and stairs to the first floor. Doors through to:
Two piece suite comprising of wash hand basin and low level w.c with tiled splash backs.
Lounge 12' 11" in to bay x 11' 11" ( 3.94m in to bay x 3.63m )
Laminate flooring and leaded double glazed bay window to the front. Gas coal effect fire with mantelpiece surround. Double French doors through to:
Dining Room 23' 1" max x 11' 7" max ( 7.04m max x 3.53m max )
Replacement double glazed patio doors to the rear and ornamental fireplace with gas coal effect fire.
Kitchen 20' 3" narrowing to 9' 5" x 8' 2" ( 6.17m narrowing to 2.87m x 2.49m )
One and a half sink unit with mixer tap over, adjoining work surface with drawers under and matching eye and base level units. Built-in double electric oven and gas hob with extractor fan and light over. Tiled splash backs, integral dishwasher and two integral fridge's. Replacement double glazed window to the rear and side also replacement double glazed Patio doors to the rear. Door through to the utility.
Utility Room 8' 10" x 6' ( 2.69m x 1.83m )
Single sink unit with adjoining work surface and space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
First Floor Landing
Built-in airing cupboard housing wall mounted boiler and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 10' 10" to bay ( 4.04m x 3.30m to bay )
Replacement double glazed leaded bay window to the front.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 12' 1" ( 3.94m x 3.68m )
Fitted wardrobes and cupboards over and replacement double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 8' ( 3.02m x 2.44m )
Replacement double glazed window to the rear.
Three piece suite comprising of enclosed bath, shower cubicle, and vanity wash hand basin. Fully tiled with obscure replacement double glazed window to the front.
Low level w.c and replacement double glazed window to the side.
Enclosed by mature hedging and shrubs, paved driveway to allow for off-road parking.
Up and over door and power and light.
Enclosed by panelled fencing with gate access. Mainly laid to lawn with raised patio area. This beautiful garden is completely un-over looked and split into two areas with flower and shrub boarders, raised flower beds and shingled edging.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59862635.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPW100141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.