2 bedroom bungalow for saleSunningdale, Retford
Sold STC £140,000
- WAS £145,000 NOW £140,000
- Two bedroom semi detached bungalow
- Highly regarded cul de sac position
- Gardens and gated carport
- Ideally located to access amenities
This is a rare opportunity to purchase this superbly positioned two bedroom semi detached bungalow in a cul de sac location to the fringes of the Georgian market town of Retford. Located in the Ordsall area of Retford which has its own shops, post office, pharmacy and takeways.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase this superbly positioned two bedroom semi detached bungalow in a cul de sac location to the fringes of the Georgian market town of Retford. Located in the Ordsall area of Retford which has its own shops, post office, pharmacy and takeways, whilst further facilities are located in Retford town just 1.5 miles away. The many amenities include supermarkets, shops, boutiques, popular restaurants and pubs and even a monthly farmers market which offer local produce for sale in the busy market square. There is also an award winning town park, Kings Park which has both the River Idle and the chesterfield canal running through it as well as a children's play park, rose garden, small café and bowling green
For those who wish to commute there is a rail link to London from Retford rail station in just 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major UK cities. The A1 motorway is accessed in under 5 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood airport is accessed in under 15 miles.
Neutral decor, coving to the ceiling, loft access and a cupboard storing the boiler.
Lounge 15' 9" x 11' 5" ( 4.80m x 3.48m )
Coving to the ceiling, double glazed window, central heating radiator and a feature fire surround with a living flame gas fire inset.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.38m x 2.69m )
Fitted with a range of light oak wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces and a 1 1/2 sink and drainer. Space for a gas cooker, fridge and freezer and a washing machine. Double glazed window, splashback tiling and central heating radiator.
Bedroom 1 15' 1" to rear of wardrobes x 9' 2" not into doorway ( 4.60m to rear of wardrobes x 2.79m not into doorway )
Coving to the ceiling, fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 7' ( 3.40m x 2.13m )
Neutral decor, central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
Corner shower cubicle, w.c. and wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and floor and a central heating radiator.
To the front is a graveled garden fronted by wall with side flower borders. To the rear is a paved garden, edged by fence.
Gated car port to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59862638.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.