3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSpring Gardens Terrace, Roath, Cardiff
Sold STC £165,000
- End of Terrace House
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge and Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Front Forecourt and Enclosed Rear Garden
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Internal Viewing's Highly Recommended!
A charming end of terrace property with character situated in this popular location in Spring Gardens Terrace, Roath. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen and to the first floor are three bedrooms and bathroom. Viewing Recommended!
A charming end of terrace property with character situated in this popular location in Spring Gardens Terrace, Roath. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen and to the first floor are three bedrooms and bathroom. The property is within walking distance of local shops, schools, bus routes and easily accessible to Cardiff City Centre. The A48/M4 access corridor is a short drive away. Ideal for the first time buy or investment with internal viewing highly recommended.
Via a double glazed door into:
Stairs rising to first floor, tiled flooring and doors to:
Lounge 14' 7" x 10' 5" ( 4.45m x 3.18m )
Two Single glazed windows to front aspect, radiator and powerpoints.
Dining Room 12' x 9' 1" ( 3.66m x 2.77m )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, powerpoints and feature fireplace.
Kitchen/ Diner 13' 9" x 8' 10" ( 4.19m x 2.69m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, space for cooker with extractor hood over, space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted boiler, space for table and chairs and single glazed windows to rear and side aspect.
Doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 12' ( 4.50m x 3.66m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, feature fireplace, picture rail and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 10' 8" ( 3.56m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and powerpoints.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 5' 9" ( 2.72m x 1.75m )
Single glazed window to rear aspect and powerpoints.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, partially tiled and single glazed obscure window to side aspect.
Tiled path leading to front entrance and stone chipped area.
Enclosed mainly laid to lawn, tiled pathway leading to rear of the garden and patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59866922.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA107299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.