2 bedroom terraced house for saleAlfred Terrace, Taffs Well, Cardiff
- CHARMING CHARACTER COTTAGE
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Excellent Road & Rail Links
- Grade ll Listed
- MUST BE VIEWED
This charming two bedroom grade II listed cottage is situated in an award winning street within the village of Taffs Well. Situated within easy access of the train station, M4 and A470 in addition to well regarded schools and local amenities this property MUST BE VIEWED to truly appreciate.
This charming grade II listed cottage is situated in an award winning street within the village of Taffs Well. Situated within easy access of the train station, M4 and A470 in addition to well regarded schools and local amenities this property MUST BE VIEWED to truly appreciate. Accommodation is arranged over two floors and comprisies; entrance hall, sitting room, living/dining room and kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor are two double bedrooms (the master bedroom with a concealed staircase to the loft room) and the family bathroom. The property retains a plethora of original features and furthe benefits from a courtyard to the rear and easy access onto the taff Trail.
Well presented living accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, sitting room, living room and replacement fitted kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor are two double bedrooms (with the main bedroom having a concealed staircase to the loft room) and the family bathroom. The property retains many original features, some of which include; sash windows, flag stone flooring and exposed stone walls. The property is situated within easy access of the local train station, M4 and A470.
Original wooden front door with fanlight into:
Original flag stone flooring. Coat hooks. Cupboard housing gas meter. Further wooden door with obscured stained glass panel into:
Sitting Room 13' x 11' 9" ( 3.96m x 3.58m )
Multi pane sash window to front. Cupboard housing electric meter and fuse box. Victorian style radiator. Original feature fireplace with marble surround, slate hearth and inset cast iron insert. Power points. Telephone point. Cable connection. Stairs off rising to the first floor. Door to:
Dining/ Living Room 16' 3" max x 12' 3" ( 4.95m max x 3.73m )
Multi pane sash window to rear. Exposed stone wall. Flag stone floor. Feature fireplace with inset cast iron wood burner. Victorian style radiator. Power points. Under stairs storage cupboard. Virgin cable connection for TV. Door to:
Kitchen 17' 4" x 7' 1" ( 5.28m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to side. Wooden door to side offering access to the rear garden. Fitted with a range of solid wood base units with solid beech work surfaces over and tiled splash backs. Quarry tile flooring. Vertical radiator. Rangemaster dual fuel range cooker with stainless steel splash back and extractor canopy. Ceramic Belfast sink with mixer taps over. Integral fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Power points. Space for additional under counter appliance.
First Floor Landing
Exposed floor boards. Doors off to:
Bedroom One 12' 11" max x 12' ( 3.94m max x 3.66m )
Multi pane sash window to front. Exposed floorboards. Victorian style radiator. Telephone point. Feature fireplace with wooden surround, slate hearth and cast iron insert. Concealed staircase to loft room.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 8' 5" ( 3.71m x 2.57m )
Multi pane sash window to rear. Victorian style radiator. Power points. Fitted carpet.
Loft Room 16' 11" x 15' max ( 5.16m x 4.57m max )
Two double glazed Velux windows to rear. Radiator. Power points. Ample eaves storage. Fitted carpet.
Bathroom 9' x 7' 4" ( 2.74m x 2.24m )
Multi pane sash window to rear. Three piece suite in white comprising; panelled bath with shower over and glass shower screen. low level W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. Wood panelling to half height and subway tile splash backs. Victorian style radiator/towel rail. Airing cupboard housing combination boiler.
To the rear is a courtyard garden enclosed with a stone wall and a pedestrian gate offering access to the rear lane. The garden is laid with flag stones and stone chippings. Outside water tap.
In 1994 Alfred Terrace was the winner of the best street award in the Annual Floral Competition.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59867447.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTC105713. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.