3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNelson Road, Leighton Buzzard
Sold STC £230,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Walking Distance to Local Shops and Schools
- Cloakroom/Utility Room
Presented in good condition and situated within a short walk to local shops, schools and transport links is this ideal started home or buy to let investment property.
Presented in good condition and situated within a short walk to local shops, schools and transport links is this ideal started home or buy to let investment property. The property is comprised of: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner and cloakroom/utility room. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom. Outside are gardens to both front and rear with driveway providing off road parking.
Double glazed door to the side, doors to the lounge, kitchen/diner and cloakroom/utility room.
Cloakroom/ Utility Room
Cupboards and work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine. WC, wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan. Tiled floor.
Lounge 12' 10" max x 11' 4" ( 3.91m max x 3.45m )
Double glazed French doors to the rear, stairs to the first floor landing. TV point, radiator. Wood effect laminate flooring.
Kitchen/ Diner 12' 9" x 8' 11" ( 3.89m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the front. Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, 1 ½ bowl sink and drainer. Electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, space for fridge freezer, radiator. Part tiled.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the lounge, doors to all bedrooms and bathroom. Loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' 10" x 11' 4" max ( 3.91m x 3.45m max )
Double glazed window to the rear. TV point, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 6' 3" ( 3.78m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to the front. TV point, radiator.
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
Bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan. Part tiled walls, tiled flooring.
Grassed area leading to driveway.
Mature and well-maintained garden, mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, paved patio area and gated access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59868155.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ104039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.