3 bedroom detached house for saleHartwell Crescent, Leighton Buzzard
Sold STC £325,000
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- Three Bedrooms Plus Nursery/Study
- Garage and Drive
- Walking Distance to the High Street
- En Suite to Master
NO UPPER CHAIN!!! WALKING DISTANCE TO THE TOWN CENTRE!!! Presented in good condition is this superb family home offering easy access to local shops, schools and transport links from a central location.
NO UPPER CHAIN!!! WALKING DISTANCE TO THE TOWN CENTRE!!! Presented in good condition is this superb family home offering easy access to local shops, schools and transport links from a central location. The property is comprised of: entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast and lounge. On the first floor there are three bedrooms with en suite to master, a nursery/study room and a family bathroom. Outside is a garage and drive with private rear garden.
Door to side, radiator, doors to lounge, kitchen and cloakroom.
Fitted with a suite to comprise: W.C. and wash hand basin. Tiling, extractor fan and radiator.
Lounge / Dining Room: 20' 4" x 13' 3" max ( 6.20m x 4.04m max )
Double glazed windows to rear and side, double glazed patio doors, wall lights, radiator, telephone and T.V. points, storage cupboard.
Kitchen: 13' 4" max x 13' 3" ( 4.06m max x 4.04m )
Fitted with wall and base units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with drainer, work surfaces, part tiling, electric oven and gas hob, electric cooker point, cooker hood, plumbing for a washing machine and dish washer, fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, radiator.
First Floor Landing:
Access to loft, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One: 13' 8" x 10' 7" ( 4.17m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, T.V. point.
Fitted with a suite to comprise: Shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w.c. Extractor fan, shaver point, radiator, part tiling.
Bedroom Two: 13' 4" max x 13' 3" ( 4.06m max x 4.04m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, T.V. point.
Bedroom Three: 7' x 12' 2" ( 2.13m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, loft access.
Nursery/study Room: 7' x 5' 5" ( 2.13m x 1.65m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Fitted with a suite to comprise: Bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin and w.c. Extractor fan, shaver point, part tiling.
Mature garden with paved patio area for entertaining leading to a raised lawn area, door to garage, flower and shrub borders.
With an up and over door, power and light, door to garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59868158.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ104056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.