2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSwan Hill, Haselbury Plucknett, Crewkerne
Sold STC £215,000
- Converted Skittle Alley
- Two Bedrooms
- Wood Burner
- Extremely Well Presented
- Bottle Gas Central Heating
An extremely well presented two bedroom single storey dwelling offered for sale with the benefit of no onward chain. The property offers entrance hall, living room, kitchen/breakfast room, two bedroom and bathroom. Outside there is a well established secluded rear garden.
Double glazed door to front. Airing cupboard. Loft access with boiler in roof. Entrance to kitchen. Doors to all rooms. Radiator.
Living Room 15' 10" max x 11' 11" max ( 4.83m max x 3.63m max )
Double glazed patio doors. Fireplace with multi fuel stove. TV aerial point. Radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 11' 10" x 10' 4" ( 3.61m x 3.15m )
Double glazed patio doors to garden. Range of fitted base and wall units. Roll edge work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer. Tiled splashbacks. Electric oven and hob with splashback. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 10' 11" ( 3.71m x 3.33m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. TV aerial point. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 11" x 8' 9" ( 4.24m x 2.67m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Front aspect double glazed window. Fitted with a suite comprising a bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin and WC. Shaver point. Part tiled. Towel radiator.
The front garden is raised up from the road and is mainly laid to lawn with bedding areas. The enclosed rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with borders of shrubs and plants. There is also a patio area and garden shed.
From Fox & Sons town centre office proceed out of Crewkerne on the A30 towards Yeovil. Follow this road for approx one and a half a miles, and then take the right hand turn signposted Haselbury Plucknett. Proceed along this road and the property will be found on the right hand side denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59870720.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRK103177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crewkerne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.