3 bedroom terraced house for saleWestbourne Street, Hove
- POETS CORNER HOUSE
- LOVELY PATIO GARDEN WITH REAR ACCESS
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND STUDY
- NEWLY FITTED BATHROOM
- LOTS OF POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (STNC)
- NEAR HOVE STATION
Guide Price £450k - £475k
A fantastic house in the heart of Poets Corner. This house has 2 double bedrooms, a study, a large family bathroom and a patio garden with rear access, ideal for those who cycle. It is also located near Hove station giving direct access to London.
F&S are delighted to offer this lovely house in Poets Corner.
Westbourne Street is situated in a fantastic spot as it gives easy access to Hove and Aldrington station, and is within 0.5 miles of Portslade station. There are multiple gastro pubs dotted around Poets Corner, and with Portland Road being only moments away, you will be in close proximity to all amenities, from Sainsbury's Local, fruit & veg stores to furniture stores and doctor's surgeries.
On the ground floor there is a nice size through lounge dining room; this is west facing so it really benefits from having sunlight. This room also looks out to the patio garden. The kitchen has matching low and eye level units; there is also a separate w/c to the back of the house.
Up on the first floor are two double bedrooms, a study and a family bathroom. Bedroom 1 is to the front of the house; this has a feature bay window and plenty of space for bedroom furniture. Bedroom 2 has an outlook to the rear garden; this is your typical size second bedroom for a Poets Corner house, with space for a double bed. The current owners have created a very useful study space; this is a perfect room for anyone who works from home.
The family bathroom has been newly fitted and has a matching bathroom suite with a shower over bath, a toilet and a wash hand basin.
To the back of the house is the patio garden. Unlike many other gardens in the area, this has rear access which means no more taking the bikes through the house.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Reception Room 24' 4" max x 11' 5" max narrowing to 9' 6" max ( 7.42m max x 3.48m max narrowing to 2.90m max )
Kitchen 13' 2" max x 9' 3" max ( 4.01m max x 2.82m max )
First Floor Accommodation
Bedroom 1 15' 1" max x 13' 1" max ( 4.60m max x 3.99m max )
Bedroom 2 11' max x 9' 6" max ( 3.35m max x 2.90m max )
Office 6' 2" max x 4' 4" max ( 1.88m max x 1.32m max )
Bathroom 9' 4" max x 6' 4" max ( 2.84m max x 1.93m max )
Garden 18' max x 16' max ( 5.49m max x 4.88m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59872844.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH104919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.