4 bedroom terraced house for saleNorth Walls, Winchester
- Impressive Victorian House
- Convenient Central Location
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/ Diner & Conservatory
- Shower Room & Two Cloakrooms
- Established Cottage Garden
- Modernisation & Improvement Required
Conveniently located in the heart of the city lies this impressive four bedroom bay front Victorian house requiring a program of modernisation. Offering an array of spacious accommodation with many retained period features and charm, established cottage style garden and permit parking.
Conveniently located in the heart of the city lies this impressive bay front Victorian house requiring a program of modernisation and offers tremendous potential for extension and improvement. Offering an array of spacious accommodation with many retained period features, it comprises of four bedrooms, two reception rooms, large kitchen/diner, conservatory, shower room, two cloakrooms and a delightful established cottage garden.
Upon entering the house you are greeted by a porch which leads into a welcoming reception hall, stairs rise to the first floor and access leads to a living room, sitting room, cloakroom, kitchen/diner and conservatory.
The first floor landing is large and offers several storage cupboards and a feature stained glass ceiling light panel. The four bedrooms are of reasonable size with three doubles and a single rooms, also on offer in a shower room and separate cloakroom.
Outside, there is a forecourt front garden with railed wall and wrought iron gate. The cottage style rear garden has pedestrian rear access to Middle Brook Street and is established with an abundance of trees and shrubs. Residence permit parking is available on road.
Porch & Reception Hall
Living Room 16' 5" into bay x 13' 2" max ( 5.00m into bay x 4.01m max )
Sitting Room 12' 11" x 10' 8" max ( 3.94m x 3.25m max )
Kitchen/ Diner 16' 3" x 9' 8" max ( 4.95m x 2.95m max )
Conservatory 9' 10" x 6' ( 3.00m x 1.83m )
Split Level Landing
Bedroom One 16' 6" into bay x 10' 9" max ( 5.03m into bay x 3.28m max )
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 10' 8" ( 3.94m x 3.25m )
Bedroom Three 9' 11" max x 9' ( 3.02m max x 2.74m )
Bedroom Four 9' 6" x 5' 7" ( 2.90m x 1.70m )
Shower Room 6' 7" x 5' 7" ( 2.01m x 1.70m )
Forecourt & Rear Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59874560.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCR103958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.