2 bedroom town house for saleEsther Grove, Wakefield
Sold STC £90,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 2 Double Bedroom Mature Town House
- Well presented throughout
- Off road parking and Garage
- Attractively Priced
- UPVC and GCH
Immaculate and stylishly presented this 2 Double Bedroomed Mature Town House is located on the outskirts of Wakefield City Centre. Would ideally suit the first time buyer or someone downsizing. Benefits from OFF ROAD PARKING and GARAGE. Viewing Essential.
A two double bedroomed Mature Town House located on the outskirts of Wakefield City Centre. Immaculately presented throughout. The property comprises of dining kitchen, lounge overlooking the well stocked gardens, 2 double bedrooms and a bathroom. Benefits from gardens to both front and rear as well as off road parking and garage with an up and over door. The property would ideally suit the first time buyer or someone downsizing. Located on the outskirts of Wakefield City Centre. Viewing Essential.
Upvc entrance door with chrome fixtures and a fully glazed side panel provides a good deal of natural light into the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 10' 4" x 17' 11" ( 3.15m x 5.46m )
Bright and airy space. Upvc window to the rear aspect. A range of base and wall units with chrome fixtures, laminate work surface over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for a washing machine, space for other white goods and utilities, four ring gas hob, oven beneath, extractor fan above, tiled walls, vinyl flooring, dado rail, two strip lights, radiator. Glazed door with brass fixture leading into the lounge.
Lounge 11' 7" x 15' ( 3.53m x 4.57m )
Upvc window to the front aspect overlooking the well stocked and attractive gardens. Radiator, dado rail, tv point, telephone point, understairs pantry storage space. Upvc and glazed door leading to the front of the property. Barley twist banister rail and staircase to the first floor.
First Floor Landing
Loft access. Full height storage cupboards.
Bedroom 1 9' x 18' Max ( 2.74m x 5.49m Max )
Two upvc windows to the front aspect. Dado rail, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 12' 3" ( 3.10m x 3.73m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Cupboard, radiator.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the rear aspect. Comprising of a paneled bath with twin taps, shower over, wall mounted wash basin with twin taps, tiled splashback, w.c., half boarding, radiator.
Attractive enclosed lawned gardens being well stocked to the front with fenced boundaries. To the rear there is a further paved terrace, outbuilding, garage with up and over door and attractive and contemporary enclosed graveled area to park a car.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59874626.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.