3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMiles Avenue, Leighton Buzzard
- EXTENSIVE REFURBISHMENT
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- LARGE PLOT
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
An EXTENDED and lovingly refurbished DETACHED bungalow situated on a desirable road in the heart of Leighton Buzzard. A perfect family home!! With scope to extend into the loft space, subject to the necessary building control regulations, and a workshop which could be converted to office space.
An EXTENDED and lovingly refurbished DETACHED bungalow situated on a desirable road in the heart of Leighton Buzzard, within walking distance of local schools, the town centre and a mainline train station with links to London Euston in just 32 mins.
A perfect family home, with benefits including a 25ft lounge/diner, re-fitted kitchen and utility room, three double bedrooms with en-suite to master, large garden with detached workshop, which could be converted to office space, and parking for several vehicles. There is scope to extend into the loft space, subject to the necessary building control regulations.
Door to the front and porch light.
Doors to all rooms, storage cupboard, meter cupboard, loft access. Two radiators.
Lounge/ Diner 11' 10" x 25' 1" ( 3.61m x 7.65m )
Two aluminium bi-fold doors to the rear garden, two vaulted ceilings with LED spot lights, central pendant lights and two velux window in each section. Two TV points.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 9' 2" ( 3.45m x 2.79m )
Door to utility room. Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, 1 ½ bowl sink and drainer. Electric oven, gas hob, integrated dishwasher, microwave and fridge freezer.
Double glazed window to the side, door to the rear garden, door to the cloakroom. Sink and drainer with work surfaces, space for washing machine, radiator.
Double glazed window to the front. WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.56m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the side, door to the en suite. Walk-in wardrobe, TV point, radiator.
Double shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, shaver point, heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 11' 10" ( 3.56m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to the front. Free-standing wardrobe, TV point, radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' x 9' 4" ( 3.35m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to the front. TV point, radiator.
Double glazed window to the side. Bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, WC, shaver point, heated towel rail. Fully tiled.
Block paved area providing parking for several vehicles.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area and shrub borders. Brick built outbuildings with lighting. Outdoor electric sockets. Outside security light.
With power and light. Workshop area which could be converted to an office.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59876330.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ103065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.