3 bedroom detached house for saleWestmead, Stanningley, Pudsey
- *GUIDE PRICE £335,000 - £350,000*
- Stunning Detached 3 Bed Residence
- Generous South Facing Garden
- Driveway & Garage
- Potential to Extend Subject to Planning & Consents
- Double Glazing & Central Heating Throughout
- Sought After Location
- Viewing is Essential!
*GUIDE PRICE £335,000 to £349,000* William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this STUNNING DETACHED PROPERTY which offers FANTASTIC living accommodation and benefits from THREE BEDROOMS, GENEROUS GARDENS and a DRIVEWAY & GARAGE providing off street parking.
Offered for sale is this striking detached residence which offers fantastic living accommodation and is close to local amenities and transport links, making it ideal for professionals travelling to and from Leeds and Bradford City Centres. The property briefly comprises an entrance hall, downstairs W.C, lounge/ diner, kitchen, three bedrooms and a house bathroom with a four piece suite. To the front of the property is a good sized driveway and an integral garage, providing ample off street parking. There is a generous south facing garden to the rear of the property. We highly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this spacious family home!
Door to front, stairs leading to the first floor landing, useful understairs storage cupboard and a window to the front elevation.
A two piece suite comprising a hand wash basin, a W.C, a chrome towel rail radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Lounge/ Diner 23' 7" x 11' 7" ( 7.19m x 3.53m )
A spacious lounge with a gas fireplace, feature spotlights, television point, two central heating radiators and patio doors providing access to the rear garden.
Kitchen 14' 6" x 8' 9" ( 4.42m x 2.67m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including contemporary work surfaces, incorporating a sink, 5 ring gas hob, cooker-hood. Integral oven, dishwasher and fridge freezer. A pantry with shelving, housing the central heating boiler. Door providing access to the side of the property and a window to the front elevation.
A central heating radiator, airing cupboard, window to the side elevation and access to the useful loft room providing further storage space.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 11' 8" ( 3.84m x 3.56m )
A double bedroom with television point, a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 10' ( 3.53m x 3.05m )
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 8' 1" ( 2.72m x 2.46m )
With built in wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
A white four piece suite comprising a Jaccuzzi style corner bath, shower cubicle, a hand wash basin, a W.C, chrome towel rail radiator and a window to the front elevation.
To the front of the property is a good sized driveway and an integral garage, providing ample off street parking.
There is a generous south facing garden to the rear of the property which is predominantly laid to lawn with well established shrubs and trees. There is vast potential to extend at the rear of the property, subject to necessary planning and consents.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107455. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.