3 bedroom apartment for saleTrinity Road, Hoylake, Wirral
- Beautifully Appointed, Larger Than Average Ground Floor Apartment
- Within Easy Access Of The Promenade
- Dining Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Long Conservatory
- Further Kitchen/ Breakfast Area With Separate WC
- Two Double Bedrooms Each With An En-Suite Bathroom
- Study/ Third Bedroom, Adjacent Bathroom With Shower
- Three Garages - Two Used For Storage
- Beautiful Gardens To the Front & Rear
A beautifully appointed, larger than average three bedroom ground floor apartment within easy reach of the promenade. The property has an adaptable accommodation comprising: Dining hall, lounge, kitchen and breakfast room, two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, garages and beautiful gardens.
A beautifully appointed, larger than average and pleasantly located, traditional well decorated ground floor apartment with gas central heating and triple glazing where specified. The property has an adaptable accommodation which comprises; Dining hall, good sized lounge, fitted kitchen and further kitchen area/ breakfast room. There are two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, both having en-suite tiled bathroom/ shower rooms. Further bedroom/ study room over looking the triple glazed conservatory, refitted tiled bathroom/shower. There are three garages which would be suitable for a home worker or office. Two garages at present are used as store rooms. Outside there are beautifully kept front and rear gardens and traditional parking to the front. The apartment is within easy reach of the promenade.
Shared entrance door giving access to the vestibule, inner porch and entrance to the property.
Dining Hall 11' 10" (with limited head height) x 9' 4" ( 3.61m (with limited head height) x 2.84m )
With cupboard under stairs.
Front Lounge 18' 10" into recess x 17' 1" into bay ( 5.74m into recess x 5.21m into bay )
With triple glazed bay window, skirting radiators. Feature marble fire place with living flame coal effect gas fire, recess to side with shelving. Wall light point.
Kitchen 11' 11" (excluding recess) x 8' 11" ( 3.63m (excluding recess) x 2.72m )
Having units with white wood grained doors, complementary work surfaces and comprising: Single drainer stainless steel inset sink unit with lower cupboards, extended work surface towards side and dish washer plumbing beneath. Good range of matching wall and base units comprising, three double and three single door base units and base drawer unit, wine rack. One double and eight single doored wall cupboards, extractor hood above cooker recess. Marble composite toled floor, passive operative ceiling lights, tall shelved store cupboard.
Kitchen Area/ Breakfast Room 12' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.81m x 3.00m )
With one double and two single doored base units, ceiling spot lights, tall store cupboard, triple glazed windows and triple glazed door giving access to garden.
From the kitchen area/breakfast room there is access to a long good sized triple glazed porch area.
Side Bedroom One 17' 1" to bay (excluding door recess) x 12' 1" into wardrobes ( 5.21m to bay (excluding door recess) x 3.68m into wardrobes )
Having good range of fitted three double and two single doored wardrobes/linen cupboard, skirting radiator and single panelled radiator. Double glazed window.
En-Suite Bathroom/ Shower Room
With coloured suite and comprising: Panelled bath, wash hand basin with lower cupboards, bidet, low level WC., tiled shower cubicle. Marble effect and floral wall tiling, marble effect tiled floor. Worcester gas central heating boiler in wall cupboard, double glazed frosted window, heated towel rail, extractor fan. Base cupboards and drawers, wall mirror and lights.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 7' 2" ( 3.18m x 2.18m )
Having window overlooking triple glazed conservatory, ceiling spot lights. Area with two fitted double wardrobes, and also giving access to en-suite bathroom/ shower room.
En-Suite Bathroom/ Shower Room
With panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC., bidet. Tiled shower cubicle, two tone complementary wall tiling, extractor fan and herringbone design floor tiling. Heated towel rail.
Study/ Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 6' 9" ( 3.73m x 2.06m )
With book shelves to recess, window over looking triple glazed conservatory.
Adjacent Refitted Bathroom
With white suite and comprising: Panelled bath with shower and curtain, low level WC., pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail. White tiled wall and floor. Extractor fan, ceiling spot lights.
As afore mentioned there is a long triple glazed conservatory/ walkway connecting the breakfast room to second bedroom, study/ third bedroom and refitted bathroom. Also giving access to three garages which are presently being used as the following.
Garage One 16' 1" maximum x 12' 2" maximum (To wardrobes) ( 4.90m maximum x 3.71m maximum (To wardrobes) )
(Room of irregular shape)
(Does not have vehicular access at present)
With radiator, ceiling spot lights and tall store cupboards/ wardrobes.
Further access to garage two.
Garage Two 14' 4" x 8' 6" ( 4.37m x 2.59m )
(Does not have vehicular access at present)
Presently being used as a further store room with double glazed window and double panelled radiator.
Garage Three 15' 11" maximum x 15' 3" maximum ( 4.85m maximum x 4.65m maximum )
(Of irregular shape)
With up and over entrance doors, strip lighting and power points.
There are beautifully kept gardens to both front and rear.
With lawn, flowers and shrubs, paved patio and driveway providing off road parking.
Beautifully kept rear garden with lawn, mature shrubs, flower beds and borders, brick walling, paved patio and paved domestic area, water tap. Greenhouse. Brick garden store with double glazed window and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59876348.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY102953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.