5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHigh Street, Wargrave, Berkshire, RG10
- 5 bedroom house set in a quiet position in the heart of Wargrave village
- Modernised throughout while retaining many of the original character features
- Off street parking for several vehicles in addition to two garages
- Generous West facing garden mainly laid to lawn with rear access opposite Station Road
A charming five bedroom townhouse with many character features dating from the 1930's. The property has been upgraded and much improved and is set within a quiet gravelled courtyard in the centre of this sought after Thameside village and is within easy walking distance of the railway station, local village shops, schools, pubs and restaurants.
The accommodation comprises: Large welcoming reception hall with stripped floorboards, dual aspect living room featuring French doors to garden and an open fire, dining/family room with brick fireplace, kitchen/breakfast room by John Lewis of Hungerford with range cooker, pantry cupboard and underfloor heating, cloakroom, spacious first floor landing leading to four double bedrooms and refitted family bathroom with separate shower. The master bedroom spans the entire second floor and features oak flooring, built in wardrobes, large eaves storage areas and an ensuite shower room.
Outside there is parking for several cars as well as two garages, and to the rear there is a terrace with a generous mature garden mainly laid to lawn. NO ONWARD CHAIN
The property is located in the sought after village of Wargrave, approximately three miles from the historic market town of Henley on Thames and two miles from Twyford village. Wargrave offers an abundance of recreational facilities including tennis, golf, cricket, bowls, sailing, rowing, pubs and restaurants, whilst Henley and Twyford provide shopping, theatre, cinema and a variety of further facilities. Wargrave Railway station is a 5 minute walk and has a direct line to Paddington. Twyford and Maidenhead offer comprehensive commuter service into Paddington. Crossrail scheduled to be available from Twyford in 2018. The motorway networks are well served with easy access to the M4 and M40. The area is well served for schools both state run and fee paying.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEN150168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ballards Estate Agents , Henley On Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.