3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleAckworth Crescent, Yeadon, Leeds
Sold STC £250,000
- GUIDE PRICE £250,000- £260,000
- RECENTLY DECORATED
- Semi-detached bungalow
- Two bedrooms + 3rd/attic room with en-suite
- Gardens to front & rear; rear with dome glass house
- Long driveway, garage/workshop
We are pleased to offer for sale this very well presented semi-detached bungalow situated in this popular area in Yeadon.
We are pleased to offer for sale this very well presented RECENTLY DECORATED semi-detached bungalow situated in this popular area in Yeadon, close to local amenities and schools. The property briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms, bathroom and attic room. To the outside there is a block paved drive, leading down both sides of the property providing ample parking leading to a detached garage. The rear garden is enclosed by fencing and has a decked seating area. The property also has a brand new Airsource heating system. INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
We are pleased to offer for sale this very well presented double fronted detached bungalow situated in this popular area in Yeadon, close to local amenities and schools. The property briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms, bathroom and attic room. To the outside there is a block paved drive, leading down both sides of the property providing ample parking leading to a detached garage. The rear garden is enclosed by fencing and has a decked seating area. The property also has the benefit of solar panels. INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
uPVC double glazed door to the front elevation. Oak flooring and a radiator.
Lounge 14' 11" x 14' 5" ( 4.55m x 4.39m )
Wonderfully light lounge with duel aspect windows to front and side elevations. Again with oak flooring this lounge has two double radiators and a feature fireplace with an exposed brick hearth and wooden mantle. There are double doors through to the dining room and a window hatch through to the kitchen.
Dining Room 12' 7" x 9' 10" ( 3.84m x 3.00m )
With an oak floor and period decor, this is a lovely characterful room with more than enough space for the whole family to dine together. A double radiator.
With a range of wall and floor based units laminate worktops and a stainless steel sink/drainer. An electric oven and hob with cooker hood above and plumbing for a washing machine. Tiled floors and part tiled walls, a double radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Conservatory 11' 8" x 8' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.64m )
With uPVC double glazed timber frame windows on three sides this is a lovely spot to relax on a sunny afternoon. With an oak floor, two double radiators and an external door leading to the garden to the side elevation.
Master Bedroom 12' 7" x 9' 11" plus door recess ( 3.84m x 3.02m plus door recess )
A uPVC double glazed window with a view of the garden to the rear elevation and a double radiator.
2nd Bedroom 11' 5" x 11' 3" plus recess ( 3.48m x 3.43m plus recess )
With a double radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
With a low flush wc, hand wash basin and shower over bath. Wood-look lino floor and tiled walls, a heated towel rail, shave point and extractor fan. uPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear elevation.
To The First Floor
Attic Room / En-Suite 10' 8" x 9' 11" ( 3.25m x 3.02m )
3rd bedroom / attic room with a large uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Built in wardrobes and a double radiator. There is also a wood panelled en-suite wc with towel rail and extractor fan.
To The Outside - Front
To the front of the property is a good length block paved driveway to the right as you look from the road and a large well looked after flower / shrub bed to the left.
The driveway leads right the way down the side of the house to detached double garage / workshop.
Rear Garden / Glass House
Mostly paved, this is a good sized garden with plenty of raised beds with mature shrubs and trees. There is a fantastically unique dome glass house which has been recently used to entertain a good number of guests but would also be great as a greenhouse. There is also a shed to the rear. Fenced borders to the sides and high, well sculpted conifer boarders to the end.
Yeadon High Street offers a variety of shopping outlets, Morrisons Supermarket and bars/eateries, with leisure facilities available at two local gyms, recreational activities and pleasant walks at Yeadon Tarn. There is a selection of schooling available in Yeadon as well as the neighbouring towns of Guiseley and Rawdon. Main arterial routes provide convenient access to Leeds and Bradford centres and for those travelling further afield Leeds Bradford Airport is close by.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59878868.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEA103505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Yeadon . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.