5 bedroom detached house for saleBeacon Lane, Grantham
- Executive 4 & 5 bedroom brand new homes
- Part Exchange on your own home available
- Small development in a prime location
- Available on Help to Buy Scheme
- Superb access to local Primary and Grammar Schools, Town Centre and Train Station.
This stunning 5 bedroom executive detached family home must be viewed to fully appreciate the space and high specification of the build. Situated on the very sought after Beacon Gardens development. Homes here are selling quickly!!
Situated in a private cul-de-sac, Beacon Gardens benefits from a long approach drive which opens up into an attractive, communal, landscaped green space. High specification finish with stylish bathrooms featuring contemporary chrome fixtures and high quality kitchens. Only a short walk from the town centre but close to rolling countryside, woodlands and green open spaces.
Double glazed front door, UPVC double glazed side aspect window, two radiators and staircase off with understairs storage cupboard.
Two piece suite comprising of wash hand basin with tile splashbacks and W.C. Extractor fan, downlighters, radiator and UPVC double glazed rear aspect window.
Study 11' 2" x 8' 5" ( 3.40m x 2.57m )
UPVC double glazed rear and side aspect windows, radiator and TV and telephone points.
Lounge 18' 6" x 12' 3" ( 5.64m x 3.73m )
UPVC double glazed front aspect window, radiator and TV and telephone points.
Family Dining Kitchen 14' 5" x 12' 6" ( 4.39m x 3.81m )
Fitted with a range of low and eye level units and drawers with roll top work surfaces above, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, 5 ring gas hob with extractor hood over and double electric oven.
Integral dishwasher and fridge/freezer, tiled floor, radiator, television point, downlighters, UPVC double glazed rear aspect window and french doors to the rear garden,
Utility Room 6' 4" x 8' 4" ( 1.93m x 2.54m )
Fitted with low and eye level units and drawers with roll top work surfaces over. inset stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled floor, radiator, access to the boiler and UPVC double glazed door to the rear garden.
1st Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed side aspect window, radiator, storage cupboard, staircase off and access into 3 bedrooms and family bathroom.
Master Bedroom 18' 7" x 12' 4" ( 5.66m x 3.76m )
His & Hers double wardrobe, television point, radiator, UPVC double glazed front aspect window and access into the en-suite.
En-Suite 7' 9" x 4' 9" ( 2.36m x 1.45m )
White three piece suite comprising of double shower cubicle, wash hand basin with tile splashbacks, mirror above and low level W.C. Shaving point, extractor fan, heated towel rail, downlighters, tiled floor and UPVC double glazed side aspect window.
Bedroom 3 14' 5" x 9' 1" ( 4.39m x 2.77m )
UPVC double glazed rear aspect window, television point and radiator.
Bedroom 5 9' 3" x 13' 3" ( 2.82m x 4.04m )
UPVC double glazed rear aspect window, television point and radiator.
Four piece suite comprising of fully tiled double shower cubicle, bath, wash hand basin with mirror above and low level W.C. Extractor fan, shaving point, heated towel rail, downlighters, tiled floor and UPVC double glazed side aspect window.
2nd Floor Landing
Loft hatch access and access into 2 further bedrooms and shower room.
Bedroom 2 14' 1" x 10' 6" ( 4.29m x 3.20m )
UPVC double glazed front aspect window, radiator and television point. PLEASE NOTE, THIS ROOM DOES HAVE PART RESTRICTED HEAD HEIGHT.
Bedroom 4 13' 3" x 12' maximum ( 4.04m x 3.66m maximum )
UPVC double glazed rear aspect window, television point and radiator. PLEASE NOTE, THIS ROOM HAS RESTRICTED HEAD HEIGHT.
Three piece suite comprising of fully tiled double shower cubicle, wash hand basin with mirror above and low level W.C. Heated towel rail, shaving point, extractor fan, downlighters, tiled floor and Velux double glazed window.
Front - Approaching the property is a driveway leading to the single garage and path to the front entrance door. The front garden is of open plan style and mainly laid to lawn.
Rear - Mainly enclosed by fencing, the rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with pathway and access to the garage.
Single Detached Garage
Up and over door and personal door to the rear garden.
MEASUREMENTS TAKEN FROM BEACON GARDENS BROCHURE
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105680. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.