2 bedroom park home for saleEye Road, Brome
Offers in Excess of £85,000
- Over 45's Park Home Development
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Off Road Parking
- Very Well Presented Throughout
A smart well presented two bedroom detached Park Home, situated on the popular Four Oaks Park development for the over 45's. Benefiting off road parking, low maintenance garden, PVC double glazed window and doors and LPG central heating via radiator.
Please note this development only allows residency for 11 months of the year. The annual pitch fee is £2400 per annum.
Front aspect double glazed door, carpet, radiator, two storage cupboard, airing cupboard, doors to;
Lounge 16' 4" x 11' Max ( 4.98m x 3.35m Max )
Front and side aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and electric fireplace
Dining Room 9' 3" x 7' 4" ( 2.82m x 2.24m )
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet, doors to;
Kitchen 11' 3" x 8' ( 3.43m x 2.44m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, wall and base mounted units, washing machine, fridge freezer, four ring gas hob, eye level oven, work surface, stainless steel sink and drainer, wood effect, vinyl flooring and tiled splash backs.
Bedroom One 9' 6" x 8' 5" ( 2.90m x 2.57m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet, fitted bedroom, furniture and his and her wardrobes, doors to;
Rear aspect double glazed window, low level flush wc, hand wash basin, tiled shower cubical, recessed spot lights over shower, wood effect vinyl flooring, radiator
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 9' 3" ( 2.84m x 2.82m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet, fitted bedroom furniture.
Front aspect double glazed window, low level flush wc, hand wash basin, panelled bath with tiled splash back, wood effect vinyl flooring and extractor fan.
Brick weave driveway, off road parking for one car, lawned area and path with steps to front door.
Patio, paved pathway, lawned area, enclosed area, steps up to rear door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105631. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.