1 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleRowan Drive, Brandon
Sold STC £89,950
- Modern mid terraced studio
- Open plan kitchen/living room
- One bedroom
- Night storage heating
- Sealed unit glazing
- No onward purchase
Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac the property is ideal for the first time buyer or investment purchaser. There is a small garden to the front & the property comes with one allocated parking space located just to front of the property. Located close to town centre and Tesco store.
Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac the property is ideal for the first time buyer or investment purchaser and has accommodation which comprises: open plan living room/kitchen, inner lobby, bedroom and bathroom. There is a small garden to the front & the property benefits from night storage heating. The property comes with one allocated parking space located just to front of the property.
Secondary glazed timber framed entrance door to:
Living Room 8' 11" x 11' 2" ( 2.72m x 3.40m )
With laminated floor, coved & textured ceiling, sealed unit timber framed window to front with additional secondary glazing, night storage heater and opening onto:
Kitchen 8' 11" x 8' 1" ( 2.72m x 2.46m )
With single drainer stainless steel sink unit with cupboards below, additional cupboards and drawers with rolled edge worksurfaces over, eye level units, space & point for electric cooker, space & plumbing for automatic washing machine, laminate tiled floor, coved & textured ceiling, built in pantry, built in airing cupboard housing hot water tank & immersion heater and night storage heater.
Bedroom 6' 5" x 8' 11" ( 1.96m x 2.72m )
With sealed unit timber framed window to front with additional secondary glazing and coved & textured ceiling.
With built in storage cupboard/wardrobe to either side and leading to:
Bathroom 5' x 6' 7" ( 1.52m x 2.01m )
With close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower over, coved & textured ceiling with electric vent.
The front garden has been shingled for ease of maintenance plus storage cupboard adjacent to the main entrance. The property comes with one allocated parking space located just to front of the property.
The cooker, washing machine and fridge/freezer are included in the sale.
From William H Brown's Brandon office proceed to the top of the High Street turning right at the traffic lights into London Road. Continue along London Road, turning left into Rattlers Road (just before the petrol station and Tesco's) and first right into Rowan Drive. Continue to the far end of Rowan Drive where the property is clearly indicated by a William H Brown 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59882891.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD106047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.