4 bedroom detached house for saleValerian Place, North Hykeham, Lincoln
Sold STC £270,000
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Popular North Hykeham Location
- Garage/Parking and Lawned Gardens Externally
- Ensuite, Cloakroom and Family Bathroom
- 7 and a half Years Remaining on NHBC Certificate
- Early Viewings Advised To Avoid Disappointment
Situated in North Hykeham perfect for families and commuters next to a large public open space is this four bedroom detached David Wilson home within close proximity to shops which has 7 and a half years remaining on its NHBC certificate and has immaculate accommodation throughout.
Situated in the desirable area of North Hykeham being within close proximity to the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this four bedroom detached family home benefiting from light and airy accommodation with great commuter access as well as a wide range of local amenities such as shops, schools, publics houses and eateries. Internally the property briefly comprises; a Lounge, a Family Kitchen/Diner, Four Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom with an Ensuite to the Master. Externally the property offers a garage with power lighting and parking for multiple vehicles. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With double glazed front entrance door, storage cupboard, stairs rising to the first floor and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
Having a low level WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan and a wall mounted panel radiator
Lounge 11' 10" excluding bay x 20' 11" ( 3.61m excluding bay x 6.38m )
Having triple aspect double glazed windows to the front and side, a feature electric coal effect fire with decorative surround, back and hearth and two wall mounted panel radiators.
Family Kitchen And Dining Area 20' 11" excluding bay area x 11' 5" ( 6.38m excluding bay area x 3.48m )
Being fitted with a range of Symphony soft close base and eye level units incorporating a stainless steel one and half bowl sink and drainer, an integrated Electrolux double electric oven and six burner gas hob with cooker hood above and space and plumbing for the dishwasher, complimented by under unit lighting and an island unit in the centre, leading to the pod extension which has access through french doors to the garden.
Utility Room 5' 7" x 6' ( 1.70m x 1.83m )
With Symphony soft close wall and base level units and cupboards and an under the stairs cupboard, a stainless steel sink, plumbing for the washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, wall mounted panel radiator and a central heating boiler. The utility room also has access via an external side door onto the driveway.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access, doors to all four bedrooms and the family bathroom, an airing cupboard, wall mounted panel radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 9' 3" ( 3.56m x 2.82m )
Having dual aspect windows to the front and side, a wall mounted panel radiator and fitted wardrobes with mirrored doors.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level flush WC, wash hand basin and a double sized shower cubicle; complete with part tiled walls, wall mounted panel radiator and double glazed windows to the side aspect.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 10' 2" ( 3.89m x 3.10m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 12' 4" ( 2.64m x 3.76m )
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 4" x 6' 6" ( 2.54m x 1.98m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and a storage cupboard over the stairs.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level flush WC, vanity wash hand basin and a paneled bath with mixer taps and shower over; complete with a double glazed window to the rear aspect, heated towel rail, wall mounted panel radiator and part tiled walls.
To the front of the property there is parking space for multiple vehicles. The rear of the property consists of a walled garden which has been mainly laid to lawn, with decorative borders, outside power and outside taps; complete with security lighting and a timber shed
With up and over door, power lighting and door to the side aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59886806.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.