2 bedroom apartment for saleHuddersfield Road, Huddersfield Road, Holmfirth
Sold STC £190,000
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment In An Exclusive Development For Over 55's
- Presented To A High Specification
- Open Plan Living Dining Kitchen
- Modern Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Private Terrace, Use of Communal Gardens And Lounge
HOLME VALLEY COURT IS AN EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT FOR THE OVER 55's. CONSTRUCTED IN 2008 AND LYING ON THE HILLSIDE BEHIND THE HOLME VALLEY MEMORIAL HOSPITAL. THIS WELL APPOINTED GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT HAS A PRIVATE TERRACE AND USE OF COMMUNAL GROUNDS AND COMMON ROOM.
The development is situated within easy reach of the popular village Holmfirth with all the local amenities the village has to offer. It has the benefit of excellent public transport links close by and is positioned close to a doctors surgery, dental practice and a pharmacy.
Presented to a high standard throughout, this ground floor, two bedroomed apartment is within an exclusive development for over 55's. It is situated within easy reach of the popular village of Holmfirth with all the local amenities on offer. The apartment also has the benefit of public transport on its doorstep and easy access to the excellent doctors and a dentist. It is within close proximity to the local leisure centre which boasts a gymnasium and swimming pool.
Offered for sale in walk-in condition it is finished with high specification fixtures and fittings throughout. The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hallway, an open plan living dining kitchen opening on to a private terrace, two bedrooms with modern fitted furniture and a bathroom boasting a four piece bathroom suite.
The development also offers the opportunity for residents to benefit from a communal lounge and well presented communal gardens. There are two guest suites where visitors can rent separate accommodation.
Enter the building to the lower ground floor using an entry phone system linked to the apartment, into a spacious communal hallway. The apartment is situated on the ground floor and is accessed via stairs or lift. The apartment is positioned past the communal lounge, via a carpeted corridor with automatic lighting.
The entrance hallway of the apartment has automatic lights, solid oak flooring, large storage cupboard housing the boiler and a further storage cupboard with shelving and hanging space. There is a radiator and recessed lighting. Doors lead to the living dining kitchen, two bedrooms and the bathroom. The alarm control panel is also located here.
Living Dining Kitchen 27' 10" max plus door recess x 11' 6" ( 8.48m max plus door recess x 3.51m )
The kitchen area is fitted with an excellent range of wall and base units with under - pelmet lighting and granite work surfaces. Appliances include a high specification oven, microwave and electric hob with cooker hood over. There is an integrated dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge and freezer. The room boasts a breakfast bar with space for two stools. There is a 1 & 1/2 bowl sink with drainer and mixer tap. The flooring is tiled and the lighting is recessed. The kitchen is open plan to the living dining area.
The living dining area is carpeted and is neutrally decorated. There is an electric fire with granite effect inset, hearth and timber surround. There are double glazed windows to the front elevation with panoramic views across the Holme Valley. To the side is a double glazed patio door leading to a private terraced area.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" Max Into Wardrobes x 10' 7" ( 3.73m Max Into Wardrobes x 3.23m )
A generous sized double bedroom benefitting from a bank of modern built in wardrobes with plenty of hanging space and shelving. The room is neutrally decorated, carpeted and has a radiator and recessed spot lighting. A double glazed window to the front elevation offers stunning unspoilt views across the Valley.
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 6' 11" max into wardrobes ( 3.73m x 2.11m max into wardrobes )
A good sized neutrally decorated bedroom which is carpeted and has a modern fitted wardrobe. This bedroom has a radiator, recessed spot lighting and a double glazed window to the front elevation and once again benefits from far reaching views.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising step in shower cubicle, bath with mixer taps, a grab rail and hand held shower head. There is a wash hand basin set within a vanity unit with cupboards beneath and mirrored cabinet over. The suite is completed with a low level WC. There is recessed spot lighting, an extractor fan and a wall mounted heated towel rail. The bathroom has tiled flooring with under floor heating.
In addition to the private terraced area to the front of the apartment, there are delightful well kept communal gardens surrounding the complex.
The development benefits from a minibus service with a bus stop to the front of the building. The apartment is located close to two doctors surgeries, a dental practice and a pharmacy.
This home is located just a short distance from the vibrant village of Holmfirth with its many shops, bars, restaurants and countless local amenities on offer, yet is set in exclusive, peaceful grounds.
From our offices on Victoria Street turn right at the traffic lights onto Huddersfield Road, the continue on Huddersfield Road for approximately half a mile, where the Holme Valley Memorial Hospital can be found on the left hand side and the Holme Valley Court is located behind the Holme Valley Memorial Hospital.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59886809.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.