2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAsh Tree Way, Bassingham, Lincoln
Sold STC £160,000
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Ensuite to the Master, Family Bathroom and Cloakroom
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Popular Village Location
- Excellent Location for Commuters
Situated within the desirable and sought after village of Bassingham is this well appointed two bedroom semi-detached property benefiting from an enclosed south facing rear garden, excellent commuter links via the A1 providing ease of access to New Northgate Train Station.
Situated within the desirable and sought after village of Bassingham is this well appointed two bedroom semi-detached property benefiting from an enclosed south facing rear garden, excellent commuter links via the A1 providing ease of access to New Northgate Train Station, modern accommodation through, off-road parking and a single garage. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Two Bedrooms to the First Floor with an Ensuite to the Master and Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With double glazed front door entrance, under stairs storage space, wall mounted panel radiator, and stairs rising to the first floor and doors to the further ground floor accommodation..
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, wall mounted panel radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Lounge 14' 11" x 9' 4" ( 4.55m x 2.84m )
A spacious, light and airy reception room having a double glazed window to the front aspect, double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated appliances including a fridge freezer, electric oven, four ring hob with cooker hood, dishwasher and a washing machine; complete with tiled flooring, a double glazed window to the front aspect and double glazed doors leading out to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Having an airing cupboard housing the central heating boiler, a double glazed window to the rear aspect and doors to both bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 9' 4" x 9' 4" ( 2.84m x 2.84m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobe, wall mounted panel radiator and a door leading into:-
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin and a shower cubicle; complete with a double glazed window to the rear aspect, part tiled walls and a heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 8' x 11' 9" ( 2.44m x 3.58m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level flush WC, wash hand basin and a panelled bath with mixer taps and a shower over; complete with tiled walls and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Garage 17' x 9' 3" ( 5.18m x 2.82m )
With up and over door, power, lighting and a personal door to the side aspect.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with pathway to the front door, decorative shrubs, picket fencing and a driveway providing ample off-road parking leading to the garage. The rear garden is south facing and predominantly laid to lawn with decorative borders, patio area and gated access; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59886812.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110440. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.