5 bedroom detached house for saleMatching Road
Sold by Us £1,175,000
- Gated Driveway Entry, Uniquely Situated Down a Private Road
- Five Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En-suite Bathroom
- Impressive Reception Hall With Double Doors Opening onto Mature Gardens
- Luxurious Fitted Kitchen with AGA Opening onto Dining Area and Family Room
- Completely Private South Facing Gardens of Approximately 0.83 Acres
- Three Bay Garaging and Useful Workshop
- Within Close Proximity to a Number of Highly Regarded Educational Facilities Including St Nicholas,
- Nestled Between The Two Popular and Well Served Villages of Matching Green and Hatfield Heath
- M11 Located Approximately 8 Miles Away. Sawbridgeworth Train Station Located Approximately 4.3 Mile
beautifully presented and sitting in the most idyllic grounds of towards an acre. With excellent road and rail links nearby, this wonderfully verdant and tranquil spot is ideally positioned for commuting to central London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59886881.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587001763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.