3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Sycamores, NE16
- Three Bedroomed Detached Home
- Cul-de-Sac Location in Popular Estate
- Study space above the garage
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Wonderful Rear Garden Ideal For Entertaining
- Modern Kitchen with a Range of Integrated Appliances.
- Extensive off road parking
- Spacious Light and Airy Lounge
- Useful Utility Room and Separate WC
- EPC Rating C - Available upon Request
A wonderful opportunity to acquire a lovely three bedroom Detached home in Burnopfield. The property boasts a well equipped kitchen, open plan living room with French doors opening onto rear garden, downstairs W/C and useful utility room, family bathroom, three double bedrooms, extensive off street parking, garage with study room above, gas central heating and rear garden. The property is ideal to meet the needs of the growing family. We anticipate interest from the outset.
Open Plan Living Room 4.61 x 8.09 Kitchen 2.17 x 3.70m
W/C 1.85 x 0.88 Study space 3.1 x 2.65
Bathroom 2.75 x 3.68 Bedroom One 4.89 x 3.73
Bedroom Two 3.18 x 3.69 Bedroom Three 2.7 x 2.73
Burrnopfield is close to the historic National Trust Gibside estate and Derwent Valley, and within easy access of the local shops and amenities, the local Primary School and regular public transport links. Newcastle - approx. 9 miles, Durham approx.14 miles.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59891672.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference jmp077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jan Mitchell Properties, Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.