3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Drove, Taverham, Norwich
Sold STC £190,000
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Driveway parking
- Enclosed rear garden
- Well presented throughout
- Driveway parking
This three bedroom semi detached house, located in the popular area of Thorpe Marriott, has been well looked after by the current owners and boasts gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing glazing, off road parking and enclosed garden.
Double glazed entrance door, radiator, carpet, fuse box and textured ceiling and coving.
Obscure uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, radiator and textured ceiling.
Lounge 15' 7" + bay x 13' 2" max ( 4.75m + bay x 4.01m max )
uPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect, carpet, radiator, textured ceiling and coving with stairs to the first floor.
Kitchen / Diner 13' 2" x 10' 3" ( 4.01m x 3.12m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler, gas hob, electric oven and grill, overhead extractor hood with light, space for fridge and freezer, plumbing for washing machine and under stairs storage cupboard with uPVC double glazed window and double glazed sliding patio door to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Carpet, airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 8' 4" ( 4.06m x 2.54m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, carpet, radiator and textured ceiling.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 6' 9" ( 2.87m x 2.06m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front and side aspects, radiator, carpet and textured ceiling.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 6' 9" ( 2.34m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, carpet, radiator and textured ceiling.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC with radiator, shaver point, extractor fan and obscure uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
There is driveway parking to the front of the property with path leading to the front door and a gate to the side. To the rear of the property there is a very well maintained enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn with decorative patio seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59894066.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.