3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDungarvan Drive, Pontprennau, Cardiff
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Off Road Parking and Garage
A well presented semi detached home set in this ideal location close to local amenities. This home briefly comprises entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, lounge and fitted kitchen/dining area. To the first floor are three bedrooms and bathroom. Viewing's Highly Recommended!
A well presented semi detached home set in this ideal location close to local amenities. This home briefly comprises entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, lounge and fitted kitchen/dining area. To the first floor are three bedrooms and bathroom. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and enclosed rear garden. There is a driveway providing off road parking leading to garage. The property is within walking distance of schools, bus routes, doctors and is within minutes drive of the Cardiff Gate Retail Park and the A48/M4 access corridor. Cardiff City Centre is also a short drive away.
Via a partially glazed wooden door into:
Stairs rising to first floor, radiator, part wooden floor, part carpet and access to:
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled flooring and double glazed obscure window to front aspect.
Lounge 14' 8" Max x 12' 6" ( 4.47m Max x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, feature electric fireplace, two radiators, carpeted and double glass panelled doors into:
Kitchen/ Diner 15' 7" Max x 10' 5" ( 4.75m Max x 3.18m )
Fitted with a range of white gloss wall and base level units with complementary wooden work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, integrated gas hob, electric oven with extractor over, space for washing machine, space for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, space for table and chairs, radiator, wall mounted gas fired boiler, understairs cupboard, laminate flooring and double glazed French doors to rear garden.
Double glazed window to side aspect, airing cupboard housing hot water tank and shelving, carpet and doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 9' Max ( 4.11m x 2.74m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" Max x 8' 1" Min ( 3.61m Max x 2.46m Min )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" Min x 7' 4" ( 2.29m Min x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, carpet and built in wardrobe/cupboard.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, partially tiled, spotlights and double glazed obscure window to rear aspect.
Mature shrubs, off road parking leading to garage and steps up to front entrance.
Enclosed tiered garden, with decked area on ground level, steps leading to paved patio area, steps leading to area laid to lawn and access to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59894081.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA107273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.