2 bedroom terraced house for saleHenry Street, Lincoln
Sold STC £70,000
- **CURRENTLY ACHIEVING RENTAL YIELD OF 8.14%**
- Mid Terrace
- Two Bedrooms & Two Reception Rooms
- Popular City Centre Location
- Wide Range of Local Amenities
- EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED
**CURRENTLY ACHIEVING RENTAL YIELD OF 8.14%** Situated in a popular central position within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed two bedroom mid-terrace property benefiting from a low maintenance rear yard, spacious reception rooms and a wide range of local amenities.
**CURRENTLY ACHIEVING RENTAL YIELD OF 8.14%** Situated in a popular central position within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed two bedroom mid-terrace property benefiting from a low maintenance rear yard, spacious reception rooms and a wide range of local amenities, schooling and excellent transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and a Bathroom to the First Floor. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With side entrance door, stairs rising to the first floor and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
Lounge 12' x 11' into recess ( 3.66m x 3.35m into recess )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, gas fire with tiled hearth and power points.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 11' 3" ( 3.94m x 3.43m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, under stairs cupboard, TV and power points and a door leading into:-
Kitchen 9' 9" x 6' 2" ( 2.97m x 1.88m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer and space and plumbing for various appliances; complete with tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, wall mounted panel radiator and a double glazed window and door to the side aspect leading out to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Having a wall mounted panel radiator and doors to both bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' into recess ( 3.63m x 3.35m into recess )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, power points and a built-in wardrobe with loft access.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 6' 11" ( 4.06m x 2.11m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and power points.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a panelled bath with shower over; complete with vinyl flooring, part tiled walls, extractor fan, storage cupboard housing the boiler, wall mounted panel radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed low maintenance courtyard with a brick built outbuilding.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59894084.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.