4 bedroom detached house for saleKniveton, Ashbourne, Derbyshire
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bath/shower rooms, ground floor cloakroom
- 2 reception rooms including an impressive sitting room with Hopton Stone fireplace
- Garden room with views over the garden to the fields beyond
- Breakfast kitchen and utility room
- Attached double garage
- Well stocked gardens
- The property is situated on the north side of the attractive village of Kniveton on a quiet country lane
- The village of Kniveton has a range of facilities including two pubs and highly rated primary school
- The area is renowned for its attractive landscapes, being very close to the Peak District National Park
A spacious, well designed house with far reaching views on the edge of the sought-after village of Kniveton.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59907317.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA160155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German LLP, Ashby de la Zouch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.