Land for saleTotland Bay
- Large Building Plot 21.0m Frontage
- Planning Passed TCP/05728/H
- 4 Bedrooms ( 1 En-suite)
- Sun Deck
- Plot size approx 0.88 acres
- Separate Study/Dining Room
- Sea Glimpses
Quality building plots are becoming harder and harder to find as land becomes more scarce especially on the Isle of Wight.
This plot lies in a beautifully quiet location with woodland behind on the outskirts of the village yet very close to Colwell Bay. Situated at the end of a private drive next to four similar high quality homes this is the last plot available in the area. The planning permission is a three year consent dated 28th March 2017 under P/00124/17 for a spacious 4 bedroom detached house with a upstairs sun deck. The plot is a good size and shows ample parking in the driveway at the front and has an open aspect over a paddock area opposite with the sea behind the property glimpsed through the woodland. According to the architects the size of the house that is currently approved is 206sqm (2250sqft) internal area. This does not include any garaging currently for which there is ample room on site.
This will be a fabulous project for a speculative builder or a self-build enthusiast to really make a stunning home in a wonderful location. Please call 01983 754455 to find out more.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6770983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Wright Estate Agency, Freshwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.