5 bedroom detached house for saleFordfield Road, Steppingley, Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK45
Guide Price £1,250,000
- Modern detached village home
- Five double bedrooms
- Three reception rooms and conservatory
- Bespoke fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Oil fired radiator heating
- Heated indoor swimming pool complex
- Landscaped formal gardens of 0.74 acres
- Driveway and detached double width garage
A modern five double bedroom detached house with a heated swimming pool with landscaped gardens of approximately 0.74 acres set in a rural location The property provides well proportioned ground floor living space that includes a feature reception hall will a full turn staircase to a galleried landing, three reception rooms and a kitchen/breakfast room with utility room. On the first floor are five bedrooms with a dressing room and an en suite bathroom to the master bedroom. There is also a family bathroom. A major feature of the property is the heated indoor swimming pool complex and conservatory which has high vaulted ceilings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59910041.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBS150221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.