1 bedroom flat for saleAlm Place, Portland
- BRAND NEW 1 BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- SITUATED ON THE WINDMILLS DEVELOPMENT BUILT BY BETTERMENT PROPERTIES
- CONVENIENT LOCATION CLOSE TO SHOPS AND SERVICES IN EASTON SQUARE
- LOUNGE/ FITTEED KITCHEN WITH BUILD IN OVEN AND HOB
- 1 DOUBLE BEDROOM
- 1 ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
Brand New 1 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
Situated On the Windmill Development,
Built by Betterment Properties Close to the
Shops and Services in Easton Square
Lounge/ Kitchen, 1 Double Bedroom,
Bathroom, 1 Allocated Parking Space
Gas Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
Location - Conveniently situated off Easton Square where a wide range of local amenities are available and adjacent to Tesco. The properties are situated close to open space within easy access to local footpaths leading to many local landmarks including the coastal path and Church Ope Cove
Service Charge - There will be a management company set up to take care of the access road, street lighting, communal landscaped areas, parking area and parking area lighting. For this there will be an annual charge of £200 for one bedroom properties, £250 per annum for two bedroom properties, £300 per annum for 3 bedroom properties and £350 for four bedroom properties.
Elevations - Natural Portland Stone & coloured render with natural Portland Style Stone porches, under natural slate roofs.
Windows - UPVC double glazed, sliding sash or tilt and turn with double glazed A rated windows.
Heating - Gas central heating with combi boiler
Kitchens - Contemporary fitted kitchens supplied and fitted by Kitchen Craft with built in oven and hobs.
Bathrooms & En-Suite Shower Rooms - Roca Nexo white suites with chrome plated fittings & ceramic tiling.
Energy Saving - Roof mounted photovoltaic cells
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26312822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hull Gregson Hull, Portland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.