4 bedroom detached house for saleOsbourne Close, CORBY
Sold STC £240,000
- Four Double Bedroom Detached Home
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room And Utility Room
- Separate Receptions Rooms
- Off Road Parking And Single Garage
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Well Presented
This well presented four double bedroom detached home, boasting separate reception rooms, driveway and a single garage, in a cul-de-sac position in the Oakley Vale area would make an exceptional family home.
Offering well proportioned living accommodation throughout, features include a welcoming reception hall, a large living room with a feature fireplace and French doors leading into the rear garden, kitchen/breakfast room fitted with an extensive range of modern units and integral appliances, utility and a formal dining room. From the galleried landing there are four double sized bedrooms with a range of fitted wardrobes and an ensuite to the master bedroom, fitted wardrobes to the guest room and bedroom three, with a principal bathroom. Outside is an attractive front garden with planted borders, driveway to the side providing off road parking for two vehicles providing access to the single garage and a good size landscaped garden to the rear featuring a patio area. Call today to book your time slot to avoid disappointment!
Entry via a double glazed door to the front aspect, features include a staircase to first floor landing, a wall mounted radiator, telephone point and doors to the lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, dining room and cloakroom.
A two piece suite comprising of a low level wc and wash hand basin, complimentary partial tiling, a wall mounted radiator and an obscure double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge 23' 10" max x 11' 6" ( 7.26m max x 3.51m )
This room features a double glazed window to the front aspect, double glazed French doors to the rear aspect, two wall mounted radiators, telephone and TV points and a living flame gas fire set to a feature fire surround and hearth.
Dining Room 9' x 8' 6" ( 2.74m x 2.59m )
This room features a double glazed window to the front aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 14' 6" x 10' ( 4.42m x 3.05m )
A fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units, a single sink and drainer unit with work surfaces over and complimentary partial tiling, built in double oven, hob and extractor fan, integral dishwasher, fridge and freezer, spotlights to the ceiling, a wall mounted radiator, telephone and TV points, an understairs cupboard, a double glazed window to the rear aspect and door to the utility room.
Utility Room 6' x 5' ( 1.83m x 1.52m )
Complimenting the kitchen suite comprising of a single sink and drainer unit with base units, and work surface over, complimentary partial tiling, space and plumbing for a washing machine, an extractor fan, wall mounted radiator, a double glazed window and a double glazed door with pane to the rear aspect into the rear garden.
Staircase rising from the entrance hall, features include a wall mounted radiator, loft access, an airing cupboard housing the water cylinder and doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One 11' 8" max x 11' 8" ( 3.56m max x 3.56m )
This room features a double glazed window to the rear aspect, a wall mounted radiator, telephone and TV points, a range of fitted wardrobes and door to the ensuite.
A three piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle, a pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Further features include partial complimentary tiling, a wall mounted radiator, extractor fan, shaving point, spotlights to the ceiling and an obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 8' 4" max excluding wardrobe recess ( 3.91m x 2.54m max excluding wardrobe recess )
This room features a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted radiator, telephone and TV points and triple fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 8' 4" excluding wardrobe recess ( 3.25m x 2.54m excluding wardrobe recess )
This room features a double glazed window to the front aspect, a wall mounted radiator, telephone and TV points and two sets of double wardrobes.
Bedroom Four 11' 4" x 8' 4" ( 3.45m x 2.54m )
This room features a double glazed window to the front aspect, a wall mounted radiator, telephone and TV points and a built in cupboard.
A four piece suite comprising of a panel bath, shower cubicle, low level wc and wash hand basin. Further features include complimentary partial tiling, a wall mounted radiator, an extractor fan, spotlight to the ceiling and an obscure double glazed window to the front aspect.
An open plan lawned frontage with plants and shrubs to the borders, leading to the front entrance, driveway to the side and single garage.
A paved patio area leads onto a lawned garden enclosed by timber panel fencing and brick walling. A variety of plants, shrubs and bushes to the borders, further gravelled areas, outside power socket, outside tap and gated access to the front are further features.
Off Road Parking
The driveway provides off road parking for two vehicles and leads to the single garage.
Accessible via an up and over door, offering power, lighting and security lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59910431.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COR107794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Corby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.