3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLow Ash Drive, Shipley
Sold STC £124,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-Detached House
- Two Bedrooms & Small Third Bedroom
- Front Garden, Raised Patio To Rear
- Elevated Position
Offered for sale is this well established, three bedroom (two bedrooms & small third bedroom) semi detached property, situated in an elevated potion in this popular residential location. Gas central heating, double glazing and front garden, raised patio.
Offered for sale is this well established, three bedroom (two bedrooms & small third bedroom) semi detached property, situated in an elevated position in this popular residential location. Offering gas central heating, double glazing and front garden, raised patio to rear.
Having a double glazed door and window to the front aspect, ceiling light point, telephone point and a central heating radiator.
Lounge Diner 11' 8" x 19' ( 3.56m x 5.79m )
Having double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects, this generously sized lounge provides a gas fire with attractive surround, ceiling light point, television and telephone points, and a central heating radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 11' 6" x 7' 6" ( 3.51m x 2.29m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear and door to the side aspect, the fitted kitchen offers a range of wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumb for washing machine, pantry cupboard.
With stair access from the entrance hallway leading;
Bedroom One 10' x 8' 10" to wardrobes ( 3.05m x 2.69m to wardrobes )
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation offering stunning views of the surrounding landscapes, a range of fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 8' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.64m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' max x 4' 11" extending to 7' to cupboard ( 2.13m max x 1.50m extending to 2.13m to cupboard )
An L shaped small third bedroom with double glazed window to the front elevation, built in wardrobe and a central heating radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear the house bathroom offers a three piece bathroom suite including a paneled bath with mixer tap and shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, is partially tiled and offers an airing cupboard housing the water tank.
Externally the property has a well maintained lawn garden to the front, mature boarders and shrubs while to the rear there is a raised paved patio garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59910440.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP105346. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.