4 bedroom detached house for saleWindmill Close, Ramsey, Harwich
Sold STC £319,995
- Well Presented Detached Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Cloakroom & En-Suite
- Double Garage & Gardens
Located in the much sought after village of Ramsey is this well presented, detached, executive style four bedroom property benefiting from double garage aswell as open field views. Internal viewing is highly advised to appreciate this lovely home and accommodation on offer.
Entrance door to:-
Radiator, stairs to first floor, personal door into garage.
With radiator, extractor fan, low level WC, tiled floor, wash hand basin set in work surface with storage cupboard under.
Bedroom Four 10' 8" x 8' 5" ( 3.25m x 2.57m )
Window, radiator, coved ceiling.
Lounge 17' 9" x 13' 4" ( 5.41m x 4.06m )
Two windows, two radiators, feature fireplace with red brick surround, coved ceiling.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 10' 4" ( 3.94m x 3.15m )
With door to front, doors from hallway and kitchen, radiator, coved ceiling.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 10' 9" ( 3.94m x 3.28m )
Window and door to outside, radiator, coved ceiling, roll-edge work surface incorporating sink and drainer with mixer tap and tiled splashback, four ring hob with extractor hood, integrated oven, matching base and wall mounted units with space for dishwasher, fridge, understairs storage cupboard.
Utility Area 7' 7" x 6' ( 2.31m x 1.83m )
Door to rear, window to rear, space for appliances.
First Floor Landing
Galleried landing with field views, airing cupboard, radiator, two windows.
Master Bedroom 13' 3" x 11' 10" ( 4.04m x 3.61m )
With window to front with field views, radiator, window to side.
With obscure window to side, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully enclosed shower cubicle with radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 10' 5" ( 3.94m x 3.18m )
Window to front, field views, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' x 9' ( 3.05m x 2.74m )
Window to front with field views and radiator.
With obscure window, radiator, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, panelled bath, extractor fan.
Fully boarded with power, light and loft ladder.
There is double garage measuring 19'7'' x 17'4'' with eaves storage and personal door leading to rear garden. There is a wrap around garden surrounding the property which is mainly laid to lawn and fully enclosed by panelled fencing with well stocked borders and commences with a patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59910449.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW105130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.