3 bedroom terraced house for saleNorris Street, LINCOLN
- Mid Terraced Property
- Modern Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Double Glazing
- Lounge & Dining Room
- City Centre Location
- Gas Central Heating
- Rear Yard Outbuilding
WILLIAM H BROWN are pleased to present this well presented, 3 bedroom mid terraced property located close to the city centre offering good access to High Street, Lincoln University as well as local shops, services, schools and amenities offered close by. A viewing is strongly recommended to apprecia
WILLIAM H BROWN are pleased to present this well presented, 3 bedroom mid terraced property located close to the city centre offering good access to High Street, Lincoln University as well as local shops, services, schools and amenities offered close by. A viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate the accommodation and location the property has to offer.
The property briefly comprises to the ground floor of entrance hallway, lounge, separate dining room with under stairs storage cupboard, modern kitchen with oven and hob, rear hallway and bathroom with shower over the bath. Stairs rise to the first floor landing that offers three bedrooms (2 double bedrooms and 1 good sized single bedroom).
Externally the property offers rear yard with large outbuilding and on street parking. The property further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59910473.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR109723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.