4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Keyna Avenue, Hove
Guide Price £685,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS, TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- OFF-STREET PARKING & GARAGE
- KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM
- WEST FACING GARDEN & CONSERVATORY
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (STNC)
A large family home located south of New Church Road with 4 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 reception rooms, a kitchen breakfast room and a conservatory. This is a substantial size home, with more potential to extend (STPC) with a lovely west facing garden, driveway and garage
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this large semi-detached house in St. Keyna Avenue. This is a highly sought after area placed within walking distance of Boundary Road with is abundance of shopping facilities. Portslade railway station is only 0.4 miles away and offers a direct service into London.
On the ground floor are three reception areas, including a living room to the front of the house which has an outlook to the avenue, and a bathroom. The dining room and conservatory have been opened up into one large room but could quite easily be separated to create two separate spaces.
Having a large kitchen breakfast room is always a selling point and this house has just that, a big kitchen with space for a table and chairs. Off the kitchen are French doors leading to the west facing garden.
Up on the first floor are all of the four bedrooms. Bedroom one is spacious and has a very pretty outlook to the rear garden. Bedroom two is dual aspect and overlooks the front of the house and the tree lined road through the bay window. Bedroom three and four are smaller bedrooms but still doubles; there is also potential to extend bedroom four into the roof (STNC). Also on this floor level is another bathroom.
To the rear of the house is the west facing garden; this is a real suntrap and the perfect spot to enjoy barbecues on a summer's day. To the front of the house is off-street parking and a drive leading to the garage.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Reception Room 12' max x 13' max ( 3.66m max x 3.96m max )
Conservatory / Dining Room 10' 8" max x 13' max ( 3.25m max x 3.96m max )
Reception Room 15' 6" max x 10' 9" max ( 4.72m max x 3.28m max )
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 13' max x 12' 9" max ( 3.96m max x 3.89m max )
First Floor Accommodation
Bedroom 1 13' max x 12' max ( 3.96m max x 3.66m max )
Bedroom 2 15' 6" max into bay x 10' 9" max ( 4.72m max into bay x 3.28m max )
Bedroom 3 12' 9" max x 8' 5" max ( 3.89m max x 2.57m max )
Bedroom 4 10' 3" max x 10' 4" max ( 3.12m max x 3.15m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59912102.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH104945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.