1 bedroom flat for saleBarry Road, East Dulwich, SE22
- Fabulous one bedroom first floor flat
- Charming Victorian converted property
- Large bay-fronted reception room with a fireplace
- Stylish and well-equipped open-plan kitchen
- Ample dining area with access to garden
- Good-sized double bedroom with a fireplace
- Lovely private garden to the rear
- Superb condition with wooden floors
This gorgeous one bedroom first floor flat, is set within a charming period converted property and is presented in excellent condition throughout.
Barry Road is a quiet residential street, situated just off Lordship Lane which offers a superb selection of amenities, while Dulwich Park is also nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 986020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Dulwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.