4 bedroom residential development for saleMain Street, Peasmarsh, East Sussex, TN31
- Newly constructed detached family home
- Living room, dining room,
- Kitchen/family room, cloakroom & utility
- Four double bedrooms, 2 with en-suites
- rear garden enjoying a southerly aspect
- Backing onto fields - VIEW TODAY
SUPERB NEW HOME IN POPULAR VILLAGE
Rush, Witt & Wilson are pleased to offer the last remaining, newly constructed detached family home having been built to a high specification by established local builders, C S Developments ( Sussex ) Ltd.
The well proportioned accommodation comprises living room, dining room, kitchen/family room, cloakroom and utility room on the ground floor.
Whilst there is a master bedroom with Juliette style balcony and en-suite shower room, guest bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor.
There is driveway parking to the front, gardens to the front and rear, the latter enjoying a southerly aspect and views over fields.
NEARING COMPLETION AND AVAILABLE FOR EARLY OCCUPATION.
For further information and to arrange a viewing please call our Rye office on 01797 224000.
Bedroom 1 - 4.14m x 3.96m -
Bedroom 2 - 4.06m x 3.02m -
Bedroom 3 - 3.89m x 3.10m -
Bedroom 4 - 3.53m x 2.64m -
Reception 1 - 4.83m x 3.94m -
Reception 2 - 3.73m x 2.95m -
Kitchen - 8.48m x 3.91m -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-59912645.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26322280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Rye. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.